ooooooooooo

Seatbelt Bypass/Bottle Opener

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’d like to start out by saying that 99% of my Roxor use is for hunting and is usually in 1st gear or 4WD Low crawling up hills in South Texas at very low speeds. I have a need to get in and out very quickly so the seatbelt has been buckled behind me ever since I bought my Roxor last May.
That being said, this is an awesome solution that is perfect for my needs with the Roxor.

$20- The Polaris one fits it perfectly and deactivates the seatbelt restriction.
Here is the link where I got mine.
Polaris & Arctic Cat UTVs

1547319834499.jpeg

1547319869290.jpeg

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Amazing. Two perfect products in harmony lol

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought one and use it when getting in and out a lot. Dove field, deer hunting, spraying herbicide, etc. Cool tool and cheap. Tied it to seat belt shaft with mop string.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Mine is buckled behind me here on the farm- however my pup once unlocked the seatbelt with her paw. I though I was having a big problem as it slowed down ... but that's all it was thankfully.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine is buckled behind me here on the farm- however my pup once unlocked the seatbelt with her paw. I though I was having a big problem as it slowed down ... but that's all it was thankfully.
That's too funny, I would have taken the whole Roxor apart trying to figure it out.

M4R1N3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’d like to start out by saying that 99% of my Roxor use is for hunting and is usually in 1st gear or 4WD Low crawling up hills in South Texas at very low speeds. I have a need to get in and out very quickly so the seatbelt has been buckled behind me ever since I bought my Roxor last May.
That being said, this is an awesome solution that is perfect for my needs with the Roxor.

$20- The Polaris one fits it perfectly and deactivates the seatbelt restriction.
Here is the link where I got mine.
Polaris & Arctic Cat UTVs

View attachment 2554
View attachment 2555
Where in south texas are you?

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I ordered a Jumper Plug for the wiring on my Ranger. I do not believe the Seat Belt End was available when I deactivated mine in 2015.
This is a great way to fix the problem on the Roxor. No permanent wiring mods, and everything still works when you need it.

Bob R

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Where in south texas are you?
I'm actually out of Midland Tx but have a river/hunting lease down around Del Rio on the Devils River. That's where I really get to put the Roxor to the test.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered a Jumper Plug for the wiring on my Ranger. I do not believe the Seat Belt End was available when I deactivated mine in 2015.
This is a great way to fix the problem on the Roxor. No permanent wiring mods, and everything still works when you need it.

Bob R

Got a link to what you bought?

B

Bister

I generally ride around by myself, so I have the passenger seat belt plugged into the drivers side and when I need/want mine on, which is most of the time other than just moving it, I plug mine into the passenger side. I started with it hooked behind me, but I find this works better.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
jrobz23
This site would not accept the address.

Do a search for "Seat Belt Over Ride Plug 2015 Polarus Ranger 570".

The Plug will be Blue with a wire Loop on one end.
Just unplug the wiring harness to the seat belt located behind the seat, and plug in the Bi-pass Plug.

I would suspect with the correct Plug End the same thing could be done with a Roxor. I believe the Seatbelt end is a better option however. I have a seat belt end for one of out Ram trucks.

Bob R

General

Founding Member
Here's my MacGyver solution. I removed the cup holder panel to disconnect the seat belt sensor, then cut a paper clip in half (so it's shaped like an elongated "U") and shoved it in the two wire connects to bridge them permanently. Cost: 1 cent. Time: however long to find my 10mm socket. Fully reversible.

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I took the seatbelt assembly apart and there is a switch inside. You can just tape the switch where it's Normally Closed and then re-assemble. No issues in 2 years.