ooooooooooo

Seat covers

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking for a good set of waterproof high quality seat covers. What have you guys found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bister

They have a few sets on the Roxor accessory page. I never looked to close at them.

I washed mine the other day and I found they stay wet where the stitching is. I found that out the next day. lol

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They have a few sets on the Roxor accessory page. I never looked to close at them.

I washed mine the other day and I found they stay wet where the stitching is. I found that out the next day. lol

Yeah I want some made out of like wet suit material. Neoprene? That would be awesome. Waterproof

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've ordered the neoprene seat covers in gravel gray from Roxor. Should be in next week.

Sourdough

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes - I would also like to see those neoprene seat covers and get your take on them.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Will do. Should be about a week or so given the holiday.

B

Bister

Yeah I want some made out of like wet suit material. Neoprene? That would be awesome. Waterproof

NEOPRENE SEAT COVERS|ROXOR Offroad

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 4.21.20 PM.png

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here are the pics of the Roxor neoprene seat covers in gravel gray. Initial impression: they appear to be quality made of decent material, the fit is excellent and they required only a few minutes to install. Time will tell how well they hold up. That will determine whether the $225 cost was worth it. I consider the price on the high end. Then again, that seems to be the case for just about every Roxor accessory offered. There's got to be a comparable quality, less expensive alternative out there somewhere in the vast world of automotive seat covers. I just didn't find it. For now, quite pleased, seats are better protected for wet Winter weather and that improvement box checked.

IMG_3305.jpg IMG_3306.jpg IMG_3308.jpg IMG_3311.jpg

Wayout

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Those look pretty good. Keep us posted on how they’re wearing and if the seams hold up.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought some nice ones on Amazon. They have pockets and pouches to hold things. They have been on a year now and are holding up well. I’ll find the name and post a link.