ooooooooooo

Rubber pedal pads

JMB3

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The pad on my clutch pedal is coming apart. Does anybody know of a replacement? I know the Mahindra part number for the whole pedal cluster is
0802BAA10150N but can't find any numbers for smaller bits. I don't see a number on the pad itself, just 'BPS'.

Rotorhead

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah mine too, I might just replace kit with peel and stick non skid tape.

B

Bister

Number 8

Call for price. Maybe warranty.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 8.35.58 PM.png

B

Bister

I was able to order mine through Sherwood Tractor in AR. They arrived today but they are very firm and I'm not sure how to get them on. Maybe boil/heat them first and try to slip them on???
Why did you order from there instead of your dealer? Should be the same price and no shipping fees, unless your dealer marks up the MSRP.

You could try soap to help slip them on.

DPJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Closest dealer is over an hour drive. I have 3 dealers within a 2 hour drive. I called all three and nobody had them in stock and could not give me an eta on if or when they may get them. Sherman Tractor is great to work with.

B

Bister

Closest dealer is over an hour drive. I have 3 dealers within a 2 hour drive. I called all three and nobody had them in stock and could not give me an eta on if or when they may get them. Sherman Tractor is great to work with.
Yeah, most don't stock stuff like that I don't think and if you have to drive that far, you are better off just having them shipped for sure.

I'm lucky my dealer is 26 miles away and I go for coffee once in awhile. I have also delivered a few Roxor's for him and did a trade shoe for him cause he couldn't make it. I do little advertising video clips for his Facebook page also.

It's nice Sherwood offers the parts at MSRP and stock lots.

I know talking to my dealer that their parts order has to be over a certain dollar value to qualify for free shipping from Roxor, and it's not a real high number. I needed a handle for my tailgate and he just put it on the list and when he got a big enough order, he put it through, otherwise they would have been charged shipping on it. The handle was under $2.00 I think.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Plan #2 in case my heat and stretch efforts do not work.
Thanks
What was the final outcome? We're you able to get them on with heat, soap....? Mine have finally come apart and before I try putting them on, throwing a fit, using my full vocabulary of obscenities etc, (sounds like my experience with the dash blanks) I wanted to check on a shortcut. ?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What was the final outcome? We're you able to get them on with heat, soap....? Mine have finally come apart and before I try putting them on, throwing a fit, using my full vocabulary of obscenities etc, (sounds like my experience with the dash blanks) I wanted to check on a shortcut. ?
Sounds like me in my garage, just before my tools flap their wings and fly to the other side of the garage. Lol

B

Bister

My dealer got me 2 new ones no problem. I haven't put them on yet, but they are better/different than the original and only a couple bucks.

DPJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I warmed them up by soaking in some hot water and then just applied a little dish soap. The warming made them bend and move with cracking and soap helped them slide on. I also used a screwdriver to pry/slip them on.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I warmed them up by soaking in some hot water and then just applied a little dish soap. The warming made them bend and move with cracking and soap helped them slide on. I also used a screwdriver to pry/slip them on.
THANKS! I'll order them and give it a try. Maybe I'll get them before the New Year. I've had the upgraded console on order since the end of August, and everyone knows how long oil filters are taking. I may try Bister's dealer.? Sounds like they have their act together.

B

Bister

THANKS! I'll order them and give it a try. Maybe I'll get them before the New Year. I've had the upgraded console on order since the end of August, and everyone knows how long oil filters are taking. I may try Bister's dealer.? Sounds like they have their act together.
My dealer is in Canada. I know they will sell to you but the shipping to the US might be lots. I'll see what I can find out.

You can maybe try Sherwood tractor, they sell at MSRP and you pay the shipping. I'm sure filters will be available soon.
EDIT: I see they jacked the filter price also.

Genuine Mahindra Roxor Parts | OEM Parts Dealer | Sherwood Tractor

Here is the direct link to the pedal cover. $1.99

Mahindra Roxor OEM 0802BA0080N Cover Pedal Pad

Last edited by a moderator:

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Miata pads are the way to go. They are super nice quality and actually Made in Japan. Way better than factory.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The pad on my clutch pedal is coming apart. Does anybody know of a replacement? I know the Mahindra part number for the whole pedal cluster is
0802BAA10150N but can't find any numbers for smaller bits. I don't see a number on the pad itself, just 'BPS'.
mine came off in the first 100mi. I am thinking of doing some drilling and putting a few rows of pop rivets on for grip. As I have not been in mud or the wet too much I don't miss the rubber. If it becomes an issue I will do the rivets. I remember the 42 ford military I grew up with and it just had bumps on it, seemed to work ok.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The Miata pads are the way to go. They are super nice quality and actually Made in Japan. Way better than factory.
"Way better than factory" That's all I needed to know. Didn't want to put on the same crap that wore out so fast. Ordering today. Thanks!