ooooooooooo

RoxPower

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed the RoxPower fuse box and you are supposed to be able to get both key only and always on power. I cannot get keyed only to work. Anyone have experience with the RoxPower setup?

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Followed attached directions sent to me by Roxor customer service. Roxor accessories such as their Rockford audio upgrade just plug into the Roxpower while I am attempting to wire in my own accessories. Bought the Molex adapter and pins and plug mine in and accessories are always hot.

Attachments

• ROXPOWER (1).pdf
    14 MB · Views: 526

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you installed the retro fit jumper harness it should work as intended.

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That could be my problem as I did not install the retro harness as I thought it was not needed. I will be back at the hunting lease after Thanksgiving and give this a shot and let you know if it work. Thanks!

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Followed attached directions sent to me by Roxor customer service. Roxor accessories such as their Rockford audio upgrade just plug into the Roxpower while I am attempting to wire in my own accessories. Bought the Molex adapter and pins and plug mine in and accessories are always hot.
This may be a stupid question but what type of molex do you use for the Roxpower plugs? I've got my Roxpower installed, but don't know what molex to buy for the plugs.

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
eBay. Search Harely Molex 6 pin (count pins to confirm). The crimp on connectors can also be found at DigiKey for larger gauge wire and also as pre crimped pigtails. To crimp yourself you need a special molex crisper.

Ron

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
eBay. Search Harely Molex 6 pin (count pins to confirm). The crimp on connectors can also be found at DigiKey for larger gauge wire and also as pre crimped pigtails. To crimp yourself you need a special molex crisper.
Thanks Leslie. I have ordered a crimper, but when I was ordering the molex connectors there was several types to choose from. I am not sure what size/style to choose.

Leslie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Molex MX150 is connector type. Let me know if you get power to work with key off as I still need to find out what I did wrong.