ooooooooooo

Roxor Warranty approvals

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has any one had any issues with Roxor approving warranty service?
My Roxor has been sitting in the shop for 5 weeks. They say they are waiting on Roxor to approve the work.
I’m thinking they are full of $#%%%^ .
parts are $42. Several Gaskets need To be replaced around the turbo as it is blowing oil. If they don’t find some resolution today I think I will just do the work myself. It Is a practically brand new vehicle, 50 miles and I bought in April. Had my knee replaced right after I bought it. Very perplexed as to why any business would be so poorly run.
I’m way beyond POd.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has any one had any issues with Roxor approving warranty service?
My Roxor has been sitting in the shop for 5 weeks. They say they are waiting on Roxor to approve the work.
I’m thinking they are full of $#%%%^ .
parts are $42. Several Gaskets need To be replaced around the turbo as it is blowing oil. If they don’t find some resolution today I think I will just do the work myself. It Is a practically brand new vehicle, 50 miles and I bought in April. Had my knee replaced right after I bought it. Very perplexed as to why any business would be so poorly run.
I’m way beyond POd.
As you should be PO'ed!!!! This *hit right here is what will run M&M into the ground just like FCA!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Does anyone know how to call them.
All I could find is an email contact.
I did send an email.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

That's the number for the Tractor folks. Maybe they can patch you to the Roxor people.

B

Bister

Warranty claims are filed online and should be approved or denied with in a day or so if the dealer entered everything he needed to like hours and miles, etc and what he is putting in for a claim. My dealer put a couple claims in for me for minor stuff and they were approved with in minutes. One item they did want a better picture of and after it was sent in, it was approved right away. No way it takes 5 weeks, something is missing. I think you have more of a dealer issue than a Mahindra one.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOGGER

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
+1 (248) 268-6600 Mahindra North America. If they answer. As you might know I’ve been trying to get parts for 4 months.