ooooooooooo

Warranty Coverage

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just bought a 2019 Roxor over the phone tonight and the dealer said I can get the warranty extended to 5 years for a few hundred bucks. I'm just looking for input from anyone who's used the warranty. What even does it cover? Bumper to bumper or less? Does it all go out the window if I do a stage 1 tune?

Also nearest dealer is 320 miles away, so I'm not going to be screwing around going over there for minor things.

Pretty much just wondering if anyone has had any real issues with the 2019s.

Thanks

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tune will kill warranty.

But I think there’s a promo on the 19s- cash off plus 1 year warranty extend for 3 years total.

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tune will kill warranty.

But I think there’s a promo on the 19s- cash off plus 1 year warranty extend for 3 years total.

Yeah, I thought it might, so I'm looking at getting an additional ecm with the tune so I can still go stock. Or can you have the ecm flashed back to stock if you wanted to get warranty work if I went with something like Diesel Freak?

I think this additional warranty is something this dealer sells separately , might not even be from Roxor because it was 5 years and I'm not using that particular promo.

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sounds like if u don’t go crazy with the tune it won’t void the warranty. At 7:00 minutes it’s mentioned

B

Bister

That warranty will be from a 3rd party as you mentioned, Roxor does not sell an extended warranty.

General law for warranty is that if the modification did not cause the failure, you cannot be denied. I forget the name of the law. But, then it can be up to you to prove it.....

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah I called the dealer today. They are going to swap in a diesel freak stage 2 ecu and said it is no problem with their warranty. Just have any warranty work done through them. Supposedly covers clutchs even. Most everything but brake pads. I'll look it over real close before I sign anything though.