ooooooooooo

Roxor to the rescue

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I live off a private road cut into the woods. During the thaw it gets real dicey. We still got 2' of snow on the ground but teh road is all icy hard pack melty crap. Well my neighbor up the road was coming home and slid a bit and the dip off the road ate his truck. Hopelessly stuck. I tried to pop him with the Dodge, and just ended up making a mess of things. Ran and got the Roxor. Latched to a tree using the OEM plate and pintle hitch, and even without a snatch, winched him up through the snow and on to the road. Roxor did good boys.

Oh and the truck that was stuck was a newish Chevy HD 2500. This wasn't no Honda Civic lol

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am glad earn is the winch they come with. They are time tested and the best of the electrics in my opinion. Warn winch that is.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Excellent story. The most interesting thing I ever winched was a horse who had sunk down and was stuck in the equivalent of quick sand in the south. Used snatch straps behind her withers and got her out. Didn’t lame her either. Warn wench attached to a dodge truck, not a Roxor, but it was a challenging adventure.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It was a good sized white birch I was latched too, and it was creaking and lurching lol. I've never pulled something that heavy dead on without a snatch block.