ooooooooooo

Roxor is just awesome

Take The Time Now

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am so exited to get out in mine in some real dirt, I need to get my roll cage figured out, bumpers on, heater in and hard top on then I get to take it out finally, I have been taking it out for short road rides but with the locked rear end it is like herding cats. My trailer will be finished in about 2 weeks also. Looking forward to see how the van pulls the whole set up.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am so exited to get out in mine in some real dirt, I need to get my roll cage figured out, bumpers on, heater in and hard top on then I get to take it out finally, I have been taking it out for short road rides but with the locked rear end it is like herding cats. My trailer will be finished in about 2 weeks also. Looking forward to see how the van pulls the whole set up.
Reference the roll cage, I wanted a better custom cage myself. I looked at kits and decided to build one myself. I spent way too much money for a commercial tubing bender and took 3 months. I could have had a 4x4 shop make 3 cages for the time and money I spent. I like my cage and the experience when I was done was great, but I would just take it to someone if I had to do it again. Just my two cents. Good luck.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Been to cold to drive it. Dang winter has been brutal. I miss warm winters that I get to drive it more.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I can hardly believe I have a daily driver that gets 27+ mpg and on Saturdays I can roll it on to a moderate difficulty trail without any trouble even without having lockers on it yet.

I have a few changes to make to get it exactly how I want it, but that's part of the fun too. Like Lego or model kits for grownups.