ooooooooooo

Roxor highway capability

robertdmerrill99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’ve got a 2018 model that is street legal in Michigan. It’s got a Diesel Freaks stage 2 computer tune & an aftermarket exhaust. I’ve had it on the interstate several times. Once I get going above about 65, mine gets a little unstable feeling. I suspect it is the wind catching the bikini top. I have barely driven it over 70, but I have seen videos of other people driving theirs in excess of 80. I daily drive mine to work when the weather is nice and the biggest problem I encounter is people trying to ask about it when I’m stopped in traffic or at a fueling station. Just be mindful of the weather & you’ll be fine!
My biggest question on Interstate driving is around safety and stability. I have not had mine (2018 - w/stage 1 tune upgrade and stock everything else) over 65, however at 65 it seemed fine. It was on a highway - not interstate. 70+ concerns me from safety/stability and if in accident at that speed what a mess it would likely be.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Daily driver in Arizona.

Arizona allows SxS on city streets and highways with small plates. As CJ2ROX said, each state has its own rule on what is street legal for a SxS.
Also, every state has different rules on how to get a VIN and actual car registration (big plates) for a Roxor.

After tune and with 3.73 gearing, 65 mph is a comfortable speed - for driver and machine.
65 is about the max, I would like to rebuild the tranny and change 5th with a longer ratio.