ooooooooooo

ROXOR Comes Prewired for Turn Signals

Dozer

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone know what plugs into the other device on the back of the headlamp assembly

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
26AC8DC9-F87B-4953-8DE7-44A3A8CE6379.jpeg
94A2D540-1A37-4B30-AAA1-5D25963261E3.jpeg
?hash=2d6c8a943f08a5cd3731613931f9f62b.jpg
I removed the stock side two wire incandescent bulb and added a three wire set-up to complement the XTC blinker kit. I also upgraded their 3/4” front blinkers to 2 1/2”. ED666BF2-1A54-4EDB-B0DE-520B089111B4.jpeg

Ccoombes

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would like to convert the side markers to blinkers also. Do you have a part number for the three wire set-up? I have looked before and didn't find any.
I went with Grand General #75200 on eBay, $8.95 each. Not a direct fit but easy to figure out.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a wrecked truck I think I’m gonna pull the switch from. Looks pretty simple especially if the wiring is the same as this. https://www.grote.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/48072-WIRING.pdf which I suspect it is. Looks like I have a new project soon. Just gotta order the front lights.

I didn't do exactly as it's done here, but it's close enough. I changed to using the rear bulbs in the tail light assembly. Turn and 4 way flashers using rocker switches.

HOW-TO: DO-IT-YOURSELF UTV/ATV TURN SIGNALS | UTV Action Magazine

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi Sing242.my internet here in the Idaho mountains makes videos difficult.the job is really very simple.the only place you tie into factory wiring is behind both tail lights.the top bulb in the tail lights is not used as it comes from Mahindra.The tail lights have a plug you can see inside the fender well behind the rear tires.i merely unplugged those and took the blue wire on the left rear and red wire on the right rear out of the plug side going to the tail lights.this is where you hook your wires that you are going to run forward to the turn sig switch.the only other place you tie into the roxor is at the battery positive post.the 902 switch grounds when it is mounted to the steering column.This ground is only necessary so that the indicator lights built into the 902 switch work.The picture I posted of the firewall where I ran the wires inside to the switch show a tap,connector on a red wire and a green wire.these are the wires coming from the tail lights.red goes to rt.rear and green in this case goes to left rear as I used what I had on hand and didn’t have enough blue wire.there is a spade connector plugged into those taps which are the wires going to the front turns.I used maxxima leds for the fronts.ifnyou have a truck dealership in your area Kenworth,Peterbilt,Navistar etc. they should carry the 902 as well as a selection of led lights and the 3 prong flasher.I bought my switch from a Utility trailer dealer for 45$ and the flasher for 12$ the flasher is a Trucklite #263.The directions that come with the 902 switch are very good.with this setup your turn signals and 4way flashers work with out the key having to be on and nothing can backfeed into the factory system.If you have more questions I’ll be happy to discuss further.One last thing...Nothing wrong with a plug and play system and it’s great to have after market support out there.This just saves a ton of money and is simple once you look at it as a stand alone setup

I read over your instructions and looked at the wiring diagram for the 902.
I must say this is incredible easy and very cost effective. I really like the looks of the 902 compared to other turn switches available. It blends with the retro look.
Definitely the way I will go. Thanks for sharing your solution.

Do you think the 902 will be weather resistant?

itsaroxorthing

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I read over your instructions and looked at the wiring diagram for the 902.
I must say this is incredible easy and very cost effective. I really like the looks of the 902 compared to other turn switches available. It blends with the retro look.
Definitely the way I will go. Thanks for sharing your solution.

Do you think the 902 will be weather resistant?
I have not had any problems yet with snow or rain.do have a soft top though.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is fairly simple.buy a 902 trucklite/signalstat 4 wire turn signal switch.this mounts to steering column with parts included with the switch.the 902 gives you left and right turn as well as emergency flashers.a wiring diagram comes with the switch.Now for the rear turns,right rear is a red wire going to the top bulb-you can see the wire connection behind the taillights under the fender.The left rear is a blue wire.I chose to remove those wires from the plugs.which removed them from the factory wiring harness.You then run a wire across the back behind the bumper from the right rear over to the left rear area you now take that wire and the one going to the left rear and ty strap the two wires to factory harness as you route them forward along the left inside frame rail.bring them up by the steering shaft where there is a big rubber grommet where you can route them inside the cab to the t/s switch.to connect front turns merely mount you choice of lights on the grill surround or bumper etc.you then route wires from those to the two wires you have pulled from the rear.this is where you tie left rear to left front and right rear to right front.I then ran my power directly from the battery using an in-line 10A fuse.this power wire goes into the cab along with the 2 wires you ran inside from rear lights.use a 3prong electronic flasher.The wiring diagram with the 902 switch shows you how to wire flasher and turn wires.this is completely independent of the roxor wiring harness and works without the key.you also don’t need to figure out the fuse block as the fuse is very accessible right at the battery.TOTAL COST less than 100$View attachment 1518View attachment 1518View attachment 1522View attachment 1523View attachment 1524
Finished my blinker installation as per your advice. Works like a charm. Very easy to do. Probably spent 100- 125 dollars on it.
Trucklite parts are very sturdy.
It took me probably 8 hours just taking my time. My cat was a huge help.

5AB1FB42-D9A3-415D-9DA4-8A2752993D8B.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Finished my blinker installation as per your advice. Works like a charm. Very easy to do. Probably spent 100- 125 dollars on it.
Trucklite parts are very sturdy.
It took me probably 8 hours just taking my time. My cat was a huge help.

View attachment 6494
Thats to funny

jeeper50

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Why not wire one of these in to control the turn signals, 2 million jeeps can't be all wrong. After all were using Roxor parts on our flatties too

turn signal switch

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is this thread still valid and true?

I bought a 2018 yesterday and need turn signals.

If flaws have been found it'd be helpful to know.

Thanks