ooooooooooo

Replacement parts for Curtis hard half cab?

rileymai

Long story short, my coworker damaged part of the Curtis cab on her designated work Roxor. Included pictures are below. Essentially need to replace the roof and the panel above the passenger door. I'm having a hard time tracking down anything but a full replacement cab which is absolutely ridiculous in price. Anyone know if it's possible to get just parts of the assembly? I've reached out to Curtis Cabs and am still waiting for a response from them.

received_442751913667577.jpeg received_298091061745420.jpeg received_1163760747378389.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ouch!

Well I can tell you I've seen supply chain issues across the board. It's not just with getting Roxor parts. I mean in building we literally are out of electrical, plumbing, lumber ect..... It's possible that Curtis just isn't making parts right now, but perhaps that will change this summer.

I saw your pictures and you may just be better off taking the roof off and sending it over to a fiberglass repair place, like maybe a boat repair shop. They might be able to repair the fiberglass and repaint it for you a lot sooner, and a lot cheaper. Good Luck......