ooooooooooo

Regional Discussion Board(s)?

Tokarev

Probably lots of options and opinions on what works best. Let's put our heads together and present ideas to moderator staff about creating a series of regional discussion boards. This will create areas where members can contact nearby members who can help with troubleshooting, parts ideas, dealer feedback, etc.

I guess as I'm kind of envisioning this, the US would be broken down into five or six regions. Canada receives a similar treatment. Inside each region we'd have various stuff. Local meetings, trail ride plans, tips for street compliance, classified section and mechanical problems/shops that can help with mods, etc.

Ideas? Thoughts? TIA!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Uhh, NO!!

There doesn’t seem to be huge traffic on this forum yet so no bottle neck is happening. And information from all regions is important to everyone. Roxor is a National experiment and not regional.

Just my opinion!

Tokarev

Uhh, NO!!

There doesn’t seem to be huge traffic on this forum yet so no bottle neck is happening. And information from all regions is important to everyone. Roxor is a National experiment and not regional.

Just my opinion!
Those are good points.

So what about keeping it real simple to start? We do a forum for states with large owner pools. AZ and UT for example. Within these boards owners are free to discuss local meets, good trails to drive, etc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well, I just got back from Utah/Colorado (Daughter lives in Kamas) and I think it gets down to mobility. It’s fun to learn about all regions because it might lead to an adventure or new friends.

Been involved in an H-D forum for many years and that place rocks with new posts from product to politics. They do have some regional content but it is under used and really adds little value. Just doesn’t catch fire.