ooooooooooo

Process for street legal in Michigan?

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not sure why we are getting the OHV decal because according to the law:
The requirement to purchase an OHV Decal only applies to OHVs meeting both of the following criteria:

• An OHV designed by the manufacturer primarily for travel over unimproved terrain.
  • An OHV with an unladen weight of eighteen hundred pounds or less.

Pickup trucks, SUVs, cars and other recreational vehicles are not required (and will not be able) to obtain an OHV decal. All other regulations apply.
The Roxor is well over the 1800 lbs
I would probably start your own thread since you’re from Arizona and this has nothing to do with Michigan

Finn

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Purchased my truck last weekend at Peacock sports in Baldwin MI, slapped an ORV sticker on hopped on the trail network for about 10 miles then back roads to Pentwater, MI. need to begin the process to get it legal! I will probably deal with the SOS in Hart, MI

If anyone is interested they had a new 2018 black LE that the dealer has made street legal and is titled and has the reflashed ECU from diesel freaks, it also has a bunch of aftermarket stuff on it and asking $19000

Spencer

Since this seems to be the most comprehensive MI street-legal thread, I'm curious if anyone has any info on the following,

- Does anyone know if MI allows non-residents to apply for MI title/license plates, assuming the Roxor is in-state allowing for inspections and VIN installation?

- Has anyone other than pejo0501 successfully transferred the "assembled roadster/pickup" Title from MI to another state? Curious to know how other states view that title classification, especially ones with VIN inspection requirements.

- Anyone know MI Roxor dealers that will assist with the street-legal titling process if purchased from them?

Thanks!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Since this seems to be the most comprehensive MI street-legal thread, I'm curious if anyone has any info on the following,

- Does anyone know if MI allows non-residents to apply for MI title/license plates, assuming the Roxor is in-state allowing for inspections and VIN installation?

- Has anyone other than pejo0501 successfully transferred the "assembled roadster/pickup" Title from MI to another state? Curious to know how other states view that title classification, especially ones with VIN inspection requirements.

- Anyone know MI Roxor dealers that will assist with the street-legal titling process if purchased from them?

Thanks!
I have a guy coming from Ohio to buy mine because he said a title transfer will be the easiest way to get it street legal in Ohio. He was going to go the assembled route from a Jeep tub. PM me if you want to know the dealer that got pejo0501’s street legal for him.