ooooooooooo

POST YOUR STATE'S LAW ALLOWING ROAD USE......

volpaidchief

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My representative introduced a bill in OK. HB3933. To allow Roxor and other UTVs on the road. Modeled after Wyoming law. Been working with him for over a year. Fingers crossed in Oklahoma.
Woodsman7488 I will send a note to my rep, Jim Grego and see if he can co-sponsor the bill or help push it along. I'm over in Savanna, south of McAlester.

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I traded 2 motorcycles for my Roxor. I did not get the same discount on taxes as if you trade in a car worth the same amount. So the $17,000 in trade was taxed @6.25%. If I had traded for a car my tax would have been ZERO! Off road vehicles do not get the tax benefit.

BDRAG
Received my plate today...

Resized_Snapchat-345258651.jpeg

TheFurnace

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Awesome congrats
Thanks! I'm hoping everybody can get theirs on the road as well. When I'm driving around town I get looks, questions and thumbs up all day long. The Roxor is an awesome machine. I can't wait til summer!

kylerake

Roxor #
I was given a number to the National Highway Traffic Safety division and told to call and request an inspection. If my Roxor meets the requirements, then I can take it to the county probate office to get a VIN and then to DMV. I think this is correct. I’m off for a few days next week and will see where this leads.
Jeepish,
Did you have the chance to call the National Highway Traffic Safety division? I'm looking at buying a roxor if I can get it on the road. Even non interstate use would be fine with me.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Jeepish,
Did you have the chance to call the National Highway Traffic Safety division? I'm looking at buying a roxor if I can get it on the road. Even non interstate use would be fine with me.

Here in Texas any attempt has been shot down, my latest try is on hold due to this Covid Crap! All the dmv offices are closed.

As others have said on this forum before, if you want to drive it on the street, don't buy it thinking you can. Go buy a Jeep. Most states have a HARD ON for Mahindra and will not allow it no matter what we do. Bureaucratic crap is all it is. The U.S. auto industry does not want any competition regardless how minuscule it is.

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here in Texas any attempt has been shot down, my latest try is on hold due to this Covid Crap! All the dmv offices are closed.

As others have said on this forum before, if you want to drive it on the street, don't buy it thinking you can. Go buy a Jeep. Most states have a HARD ON for Mahindra and will not allow it no matter what we do. Bureaucratic crap is all it is. The U.S. auto industry does not want any competition regardless how minuscule it is.

BDRAG
That sums it up in the nutshell, well said. Luckily, Utah is one of the better States when it comes to that stuff. The DMV here is actually very pleasant to deal with.

kylerake

Roxor #

BDRAG
Thanks DBRAG, The roxor appears to be most of what I would like which is a true utility 4x4 that can be a work horse, low cost, dependable, low maintenance( due to fewer bells and whistles) , up-gradable and fun. It would be a shame to own such a great vehicle and not be able to go to lowes, the corner gas station or drive 20 minutes on back roads to get to a 4x4 park. I can see why the roxor can be a threat to other automakers. I like jeeps, but they only hit two points of my above reasons.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks DBRAG, The roxor appears to be most of what I would like which is a true utility 4x4 that can be a work horse, low cost, dependable, low maintenance( due to fewer bells and whistles) , up-gradable and fun. It would be a shame to own such a great vehicle and not be able to go to lowes, the corner gas station or drive 20 minutes on back roads to get to a 4x4 park. I can see why the roxor can be a threat to other automakers. I like jeeps, but they only hit two points of my above reasons.
good points
I drive mine to Lowes all the time. If it were a little narrower, I could damn near drive it in Lowes up and down the aisle's (jk, maybe)