ooooooooooo

Playing with my Roxor

B

Bister

This is what happens when you get a new toy to film with for Osmo Mobile stabilizer and it’s to cold and dark out to drive said new toy. This was made on my iPhone with an app called iMovie.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hahahahaha that’s awesome

B

Bister

My first modification.
I took it out with the dogs yesterday, 2 of them are very old & need to ride lots and they are not as stable as they use to be. So I was trying to think of a mat or something that would work easily and secure. It turns out one of those 36x48 type door mats with a rubber back fits perfect. Cheap and removable.

DB253923-6862-4A37-B8FB-021CD3E704D2.jpeg62AEF1AB-DA0B-496F-9F7C-17CB52801B06.jpegDA0FFAD9-DBAD-4FD1-812F-339C7248DEAC.jpeg4D883638-DFD0-4B16-AE93-6C52E2E46FC3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My first modification.
I took it out with the dogs yesterday, 2 of them are very old & need to ride lots and they are not as stable as they use to be. So I was trying to think of a mat or something that would work easily and secure. It turns out one of those 36x48 type door mats with a rubber back fits perfect. Cheap and removable.

View attachment 1588View attachment 1589View attachment 1590View attachment 1591

Tractor Supply sells a 3’x4’ x 1/2” recycled rubber mat for $27-8. Just push it down. I started to trim 1/4” but chose the tight fit. Quiet’s the loose chain, snatch blocks etc.
I also cut some for front floor mats.
F4CF55FF-B242-4FDB-B22D-8AE58F605167.jpeg
F4CF55FF-B242-4FDB-B22D-8AE58F605167.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tractor Supply sells a 3’x4’ x 1/2” recycled rubber mat for $27-8. Just push it down. I started to trim 1/4” but chose the tight fit. Quiet’s the loose chain, snatch blocks etc.
I also cut some for front floor mats.

NICE. I'll have to check into some sources.

B

Bister

Yep, a mat 36x48” is a nice fit for sure. I was hauling some wood the other day, so I flipped mine over so the carpet was down and the rubber side up. Easier cleaning. Lol

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice. I did the exact same thing on mine. Cut the front mats to fit. Notched under the cluch pedal so it would go all the way down. It takes 2 mats from TSC to do the whole floor. Cuts alot of the ground noise as well.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice. I did the exact same thing on mine. Cut the front mats to fit. Notched under the cluch pedal so it would go all the way down. It takes 2 mats from TSC to do the whole floor. Cuts alot of the ground noise as well.

I did the same. The 1/2” TS mat acts as a sound deadening and insulation. I have a cab and heat but considering building a window wall behind the seat. 7 Fahrenheit here today!

B

Bister

I did the same. The 1/2” TS mat acts as a sound deadening and insulation. I have a cab and heat but considering building a window wall behind the seat. 7 Fahrenheit here today!
I have cab, heater, etc on the way. I'm thinking of closing it off behind the seat with something to. Even maybe a half wall. A nice moulded solid half wall with storage built in would be nice and then a canvass soft wall to close off the top.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have cab, heater, etc on the way. I'm thinking of closing it off behind the seat with something to. Even maybe a half wall. A nice moulded solid half wall with storage built in would be nice and then a canvass soft wall to close off the top.

Yes. Solid up two feet perhaps then canvass with a zippered window. 1/2 as much area to heat and much less radiant cooling. My 16,000 btu is ok at 30 f but 0 f is yet to be tested?

We’ll have to make our own; aftermarket is slow to respond?

B

Bister

Yes. Solid up two feet perhaps then canvass with a zippered window. 1/2 as much area to heat and much less radiant cooling. My 16,000 btu is ok at 30 f but 0 f is yet to be tested?

We’ll have to make our own; aftermarket is slow to respond?

With storage pockets in it of course. Front and backside.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
With storage pockets in it of course. Front and backside.

I used two welding clamps to hang a blanket effectively cutting down on square feet to heat. I have the Bestop soft cab with firestorm heater. Out for 2 hours today at 10 f.
Dragging the pumpkin in fresh snow, lots of tracks and now frozen lakes but we we comfortable.

D57E34A1-2F70-4116-AF3D-ACAF57CE0B53.jpeg