Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
20181026_152341.jpg

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Me to love the color, you’re going to love it and welcome to the community. Awesome bunch of folks on here that will help you out a lot. Hope you have a big checkbook for the mods that will begin shortly.

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Me to love the color, you’re going to love it and welcome to the community. Awesome bunch of folks on here that will help you out a lot. Hope you have a big checkbook for the mods that will begin shortly.
I took it for a couple mile drive in the cold rain about froze to death but loved every minute of it. I love that little diesel I have got an old 7.3 idi 7.3 powerstroke and a 6.7 powerstroke as well as several diesel tractors. Thank you for the welcome tons of great info on here.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome Ford man, I’ve got a 2017 6.7 sitting in the driveway myself. Just like in the movie Apocalypse now but instead of loving the smell of napalm in the morning I love the smell of diesel exhaust. ?

IppoJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is that a new factory color option? The local dealer told me that there's a 'custom color program' from Mahindra and that they've got a 'whole book full of optional colors, including Mary Kay pink'. !?

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Anxious for more mods....in time for Santa?????

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is that a new factory color option? The local dealer told me that there's a 'custom color program' from Mahindra and that they've got a 'whole book full of optional colors, including Mary Kay pink'. !?
My dealer wasn't real knowledgeable about them honestly I was telling the salesman things about them they didn't know. They had it priced at $15999 with aluminum rims and said it was only third one they have sold and first one that was not an LE. They had just got new brochures on them last week that showed base colors as white black blue fire orange sand and olive.

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anxious for more mods....in time for Santa?????
Mods can't come soon enough I'm anxiously waiting for a plug in programmer to remove speed limiter and improve hp and torque. My current project is finding the correct banjo to jic adapters to install my old tried and true mile marker hydraulic winch that came off of a 60's vintage willys. It is powered from the power steering pump.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If you decide to go the flash route from vivid or Dieselfreak don’t forget to have them delete EGR in case you want to go with block off plates and finish the job later.

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you decide to go the flash route from vivid or Dieselfreak don’t forget to have them delete EGR in case you want to go with block off plates and finish the job later.
Definetly will thank you