ooooooooooo

Ontheroxfab Turn Signal Kit

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2024 Roxor with LED Tail Lights.

I have been looking at my Turn Signal Options.

The Ontheroxfab Kit comes with the Truck Lite 900 Switch.
The provided Front Turn Signal Lights in the kit are not explained very well. Are they LED?
The kit does not seem to address the Early Model vs Late Model Tail Light Wiring differences, from what I could tell.
No mention of the Flasher Unit being for LED Lights.
This unit does require some wire splicing, which I can handle.
I would like Side Turn Signals, along with the Front Lights. My local Farm Supply has some round LED Lights that will work fine for the side lights. It should be as simple as splicing into the two wires going to each front Turn Signal to power up the sides.
Any experience with this Kit?

Bob R

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was sure hoping that someone had installed this kit, and could report back.

I will have to wait until Monday to catch someone at Ontherocksfab. They work Monday thru Thursday. I will call Monday and see if I can talk to someone about the Turn Signal Kit, and hopefully learn something.
I bought the Round Side Lights. They should fit in the edge of the front fender just fine.
If the Front Signal Lights are not LED, the same local source has 2" Round Amber LED Lights that should work just fine for the Grill.
The Flasher can also be updated to one that will function with LED Lights if necessary.

The wiring/instructions being updated for the newer machines is my biggest concern.

Bob R