ooooooooooo

Ontario Canada Dealers

jayman

There seem to be no dealers listed in Ontario Canada as of October 2021. I have been trying for over 2 years to get dealer support. When i picked up my new Roxor there were issues that need to be fixed. The release bearing is chirping and there is a oil leak in the transmission. the transmission has a metallic ping when shifting from 2nd to 3rd and from 3rd to 4th. Also the intake leaks boost. Dealer said to take it home and use it, they would make arrangements to pick it up and fix it. After a year I found out the Dealer dropped the Roxor line. The next dealer would not give me an answer if the wanted to tackle such a big job and finally said no. The last dealer in Ontario took my info and said they would contact Mahindra warranty about getting my Roxor fixed. No response for a long time now, 5 months. Now no dealers are listed in Canada on Mahindras website. 2years and 4 months and i have exhausted my options. I love this machine but I don't use it much because I don't want to ruin it. 2000km of road running on it. Transmission does not leak bad but oil seems to be getting on the clutch plate. Does anyone know why the dealers are no longer on the website. Where can I order parts and do the work myself if I need to? I don't want to fix the transmission if it needs to be replaced. Any suggestions ?