ooooooooooo

OK. I'm all in!

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Drove my White LE home from the dealer yesterday since apparently they have never hauled one to a buyers location before. It fit on their single axle trailer that was rated for maybe 1500 lbs.! YIKES! Hahaaaaa. The owner ran out and stated NOPE! Not gonna happen! It was a blast driving it home with the dealers owner behind me for a Johnny Blocker. Made it the 5 miles in traffic with ease. The dealer was great, deal happened with just a few hitches. All was settled though before I left.

So why the hell did I buy one of these things? Well I decided last Octobers scraping up of one of my best friends off the ground in the middle of the New Mexico Desert after a freak motorcycle crash, seeing just how easy and out of nowhere it can happen, I decided that I had pushed my luck for years having a blast on two wheels and want to live to retirement in a few more years. We rode hard and fast for the last 18 years together. The crash happened in a straight line at 60-70 mph. We think a mechanical issue or he passed out or or or? We will never know because he has no memory of it. The remaining fact it he has disabilities that will never heal now. His life was two wheels, four wheelers, hiking, skiing, everything you move to Colorado for. After 10 months he is back on two wheels in a limited mode, riding his 4 wheeler some all with only about 10% use of his right arm. Yepper, he is a tough ass old guy at 70.

So I had two bikes, a 2017 Triumph Explore 1200 and a 2010 BMW GSA. Both bikes went and bought this new project! HAhaaaaa. WTF! I must be mad! One of the reasons I thought the Roxor would fill a need I am having and missing not riding was proven to me on my drive home. It was about 95 outside, I had been pushing bikes on and off my trailer all day and I was hot as hell and had been at the dealer for hours. The drive home with the wind in my face, the open air of the cockpit, open sides was fun. It was not the same as 100 plus mph on two wheels in a turn but fun and amusing in its own way. This is also something I think I can get my wife of 38 years to go and have some simple fun doing. Weather its a putt to Walmart or a cup of coffee or a drive on my east Texas land, it will be fun.

So there ya go, a simple introduction. I'm old at 59, I'm a ssfelt 300 plus pounder who is board and looking for a new direction and this Roxor will give me plenty to do when not working and will keep me from sitting at home watching the food network and that damn Doctor POE crap my wife watches! HAhaaaaaa.

Marc

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome from another Texan. Enjoy the ride, I still spit time on two wheels and the Roxor. I haven't had mine a week yet but I am looking forward to many miles of fun.