ooooooooooo

Oil spray pistons

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has anyone on here had an engine apart? Just curious as to whether Mahindra uses anything on these for piston cooling.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
no. but i have had what thet copied apart many times. simple design. defiantly not a oil spray..

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone on here had an engine apart? Just curious as to whether Mahindra uses anything on these for piston cooling.
I have gone through the engine diagrams/part lists and do not see any oil squirters. Wish it had them but it does not.

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for the info. I was just reading about some people talking about pushing these engines up to 300 hp. Doesn't seem like that would last if you were actually using the power without melting pistons.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
300 Hp, i would have to see it on a dyno. The most power that has been done is from CPS, (Calibrated Power Solutions) 200 Hp and 400 ft lbs torque. And that required a injection pump up grade at a mere $2600.00, and a turbo upgrade, $800.00 and a intercooler upgrade, $900.00. I just picked up my Roxor yesterday from CPS. I borrowed them my Roxor to test new performance upgrades. well it turned out very well 160 Hp, and 345 ft lbs torque. Really goes nice now. Yes i have the dyno results to prove it. To reach that much power required a turbo upgrade, intercooler upgrade, and a methyl alcohol injection kit and i have a 3" custom exhaust. With the meth injection off it makes 132 Hp, and 283 ft lbs torque. So I'm pretty sure seeing 300 Hp is a nice dream but very hard to reach and will require a lot of money.

As far as melting a piston, if you keep EGT's down the pistons will be fine.