ooooooooooo

OEM Side Steps

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The OEM Side Steps are listed as Discontinued through Mahindra. Diesel Freak looks to be the only source for them at this time. Per my research the OEM Side Steps are a Best Buy.
When you order the side steps from Diesel Freak, that is all you get. No Instructions, and No Mounting Hardware.

HARDWARE You will need:
8 or 12 each 5/16" X 1" Stainless Steel Bolts
8 or 12 each 5/16" Stainless Steel Fender Washers
8 or 12 each 5/16" Stainless Steel Washers
8 or 12 each 5/16" Stainless Steel Lock Nuts
The 8 or 12 depends on if you use Four or Six Bolts on each Side Step.

I am not sure about all year models being the same. My 2024 came with the Side Safety Nets. The two bolts holding the nets to the floor are used to mount the Side Step on the outboard side. Attach the Side Steps using these bolt holes. Leave loose. Use a drill with a bit one size larger than 5/16" to drill out the inboard holes. The inboard holes exist, but look to be covered up by the floor coating. Install the Inboard Bolts and then tighten all bolts up tight.
I installed the Finder Washers on top, and the regular washers on the bottom. At this time you can either be done, or drill the other two mounting bolt holes, and install the other bolts.
This was a simple install probably taking me 30 minutes with the wife helping out installing the bolts from the top. I am totally happy with the OEM Side Steps from Diesel Freak.
UPDATE: After using the steps for a few days now, I am totally happy with them. With a new machine with the stiffer springs and 235/85R16 tires the wife and I both needed steps to get in the machine.

Bob R

Last edited: