ooooooooooo

Side Steps

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I’ve read on a fb page that dealers are putting side steps on all 2018 free of charge. Is there any truth behind this?

My dealer also gave me a gifted set 2-3 weeks ago. Said Mahidra shipped 16 sets. Told to do what they will. Sell or give away. They gifted me mine. So I felt obligated to install them. They are on. Surprisingly sturdy. Lol.

BDRAG

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I stoped at the Dealer yesterday and asked about the steps. They gave me a set and told me Mahindra set them out to give to each customer if they wanted them. They don’t come with hardware and they would have put them on but of course I didn’t have the Roxor. They look Good ??

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was given a set by my dealership as well. I have to say there not bad! The wife likes em too!

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m 6’, wife’s 5’3”. Yep she likes them to. We go most every where together so got to keep her happy so she don’t complain about the other mods I’m planning ?

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m 6’, wife’s 5’3”. Yep she likes them to. We go most every where together so got to keep her happy so she don’t complain about the other mods I’m planning ?
Roger thatTom W, happy wife, happy life!

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve read on a fb page that dealers are putting side steps on all 2018 free of charge. Is there any truth behind this?
Oh yea, it's a fact. Mounting hardware too! 20181218_095023.jpg

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
After reading above, stopped by my dealer last week for the free Roxor side steps (less mounting bolts) -- indeed, a no strings attached gift. The steps are surprisingly good quality (welded steel and powder coated black), quite sturdy and well worth considering. They install easily/in minutes using the existing bolts from the side curtains plus a couple of extra 8mm (or 5/16) bolts, washers and lock nuts. Could not help but be reminded that the only way I've ever gotten free parts from a big name car dealer (Toyota, et al) months after purchase was if there was a legally obligated factory recall. This is a really decent and much appreciated gesture on the part of Mahindra toward Roxor customers. Perhaps, they understand that little things can/do make a big difference.

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yep, they're great aren't they! That was my original post over there and I agree this was a great generous freebie from Mahindra. From what pictures I've seen they are not stock on the 2019 models, as I was once told they were. Thanks again Mahindra!

P Bleskey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yep, they're great aren't they! That was my original post over there and I agree this was a great generous freebie from Mahindra. From what pictures I've seen they are not stock on the 2019 models, as I was once told they were. Thanks again Mahindra!
Really like our steps. Get some non skid tape for the outer most tube and they are even better!

Last edited:

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I stoped at the Dealer yesterday and asked about the steps. They gave me a set and told me Mahindra set them out to give to each customer if they wanted them. They don’t come with hardware and they would have put them on but of course I didn’t have the Roxor. They look Good ??
Had to add a pic ?

E9A106DB-E165-48CE-B6ED-B0972F8D097F.jpeg