ooooooooooo

No power to wheels

Chillynugs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello all, I just received my 2019 Roxor delivered to my house last night. Took it out for a long dirt road ride today. Ride was comfortable, power and performance great for the first 35 miles. Then it began struggling going up grade and by mile 50 it wouldn't start from a stopped position. Engine accelerated rpm's but no power to the wheels. 5 speed manual. Was able to get forward progress in 4 low with my son pushing and enough to get home. After it was off awhile and cooled off was able to drive it without issue into the garage. So I'm concerned I'll be told there is nothing wrong. Dealer is picking it up tomorrow morning and didn't seem concerned as there is a warranty, but I'm not happy as it's a brand new machine and like you all, work hard for my $ and thought this one would be bullet proof. Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks, Chilly

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It may not be just the Clutch. By that I mean that while the clutch may be burnt out. There may be a reason for that.

In my case they had to replace the master slave cylinder.

You will just burn out clutch after clutch if that is the case.

In addition, the dealer just looking at the clutch master slave and saying it's ok isn't enough. It has to be replaced.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve noticed the fluid in my master cylinder is dark, and is shiny ?. No dealer in at least 500 miles from where I live.

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sorry about that. It's going to be a major hassle. Roxor stands behind their car. But just replacing the clutch is a wastr of time in my opinion.