ooooooooooo

New Roxor refresh for 2020?

HTW

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Did anybody else get the Halloween Roxor Beast emails? Looks like they maybe refreshing the grille to a more FJ style. It is hard to tell in the teaser but from what i can see I like it.

Attachments

• Roxor grille.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 361

SludgeFactory

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Any idea when these come out? I'm trying to talk the wife into replacing our Mule. I don't want to buy now and then have remorse a few months down the road.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
a response to the Jeep lawsuit and/or critics saying it’s a knockoff Jeep. Trying to establish brand identity?

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did anybody else get the Halloween Roxor Beast emails? Looks like they maybe refreshing the grille to a more FJ style. It is hard to tell in the teaser but from what i can see I like it.
kinda looksa like one of those 60's japan robot eyes... & I agree, looks like an FJ

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
kinda looksa like one of those 60's japan robot eyes... & I agree, looks like an FJ

No...it's Bender!

Bender.jpg

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, I got that email but to tell you the truth, the first video just aggravated me for some reason. and I agree, I love the old style 100%. Folks ask me why year model mine is now

Last edited:

sandyx

Founding Member
I believe the 2009 agreement with FCA specifically mention "any vehicle with approved 4.5 slat grille design" is allowed. If 2020 stock vehicle is rolling out the factory with a different pattern grill, it would pull the whole vehicle outta agreement right into ITC claws. FCA can then jump right Into 'trade dress' technicality. This FJ mutant grill got to be an optional accessory. Or they better have a sound counsel.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Making the grill look like another 4x4 with a long and storied history that is not Jeep is a stroke of genius for the legal battle.

While I prefer the look of the old grill, the new one certainly isn't bad on the eyes either.

Thar

MANA person calls it a "future replacement grille". That's in line with my prediction that the old won't disappear, but we'll see. It's just an interpretation.

Maybe we're looking at a change in both the grille and the silhouette, thanks to FCA.

Last edited:

Tokarev

MANA person calls it a "future replacement grille". That's in line with my prediction that the old won't disappear, but we'll see. It's just an interpretation.

Maybe we're looking at a change in both the grille and the silhouette, thanks to FCA.
If anything has to change I'd prefer a grill with 7 horizontal slots. The new Bender/FJ bevel and vented grill doesn't look good at all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk