ooooooooooo

New Roxor owner from Idaho.

Helpermonkey

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello from Southern Idaho! I just purchased a new, green 2024
IMG_20240607_134302227_HDR~2.jpg
HD Base model. The dealership is adding a few items and I should have my hands on it in the next day or two! This is the ideal vehicle for exploring the thousands of miles of Unimproved roads and trails in this part of the country! Looking forward to getting my hands on it and starting the adventures!

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Greetings from Missouri, and Enjoy your Machine.

I recommend a tire swap to 235/85R16's M&S 10 Ply Tires. Trade in your old 4 ply tires.
A set or OEM Side Steps from Diesel Freak. Between Tall Tires and HD Springs the steps are nice.
A Vented Windshield from Diesel Freak. From my research the Diesel Freak Windshield looks to be the best.
A Diesel Freak Top or Fortress Top for a Hard Top. A Best Top Bikini would work also for short term.
Without an Enclosed Cab you could probably live with Manual Wipers, and save the $$. I do not plan on driving in the rain if I can help it without a Fully Enclosed Cab. If however you think you could get caught out and need to see the trail, electric wipers would be nice.
Mirrors. Side Mirrors as well as an Automotive Rear View Mirror. The Round Smitty Bilt Trail Mirrors look Vintage Willys Jeep Correct.

If you drive in town at all, Turn Signals are a good thing. They are next on my list of add items.

Then we have Bumpers with a Reese Hitch.
Winch
Hi Lift Jack and Rack
Tire Shop Grade 4-way Lug Wrench.
Spare Tire and Tire Carrier.
The List goes on depending on your needs.

You can always keep adding a piece at a time until you get it like you want it. You do not have to do everything to start with.

Bob R

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’d go 33” tires
255/85r16 is one choice
285/65r 16 maybe is another

run them at reduced pressure for optimum trail ride

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner