Roxor #
Hell yeah. You should see my diesel freaks shopping cart

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did you pull the trigger on a roxor?
Put down a deposit today. Gotta wait for my credit report to update in a couple weeks before applying for credit. Found one in OD green that's totally stock plus rops. Gonna trade a guy for sport rops because I don't want the big cube looking cage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone succesfuly made a roxor street league in ny. Ny is a pita about out of state plates. My buddy has a plate on his razor, but the roxor is to heavy. Adding turn signals, wipers etc is easy, it’s the damn other stuff, though I guess getting a title through dirt legal would allow me to get past some hurdles (though I don’t want to have to pay ny sales tax again since I already did on the purchase. Right now I’m just sticking a smv triangle on it and keeping under 25mph to run into town.

RNichols

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone on here had any Alternator problems on their Roxor. My Battery has been running down and I had a Mechanic tell me that the Alternator was not working so I ordered a new one from Shermans Tractors in Arkansas. Got it on today and the same thing is happening. Whenever I check the Battery with my Volt Meter and the Engine running the Volts are actually dropping instead of increasing. Probably didn't need a new Alternator but I didn't know and I have checked all Fuses, any suggestions
My shop has been installing upgrade alternators to fix this pt# 1402AUA00061N-001 upgrade alternator. thru mahendra roxor
R Nichols
Tom Wood Outdoor Power
Martinsville Indiana.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My shop has been installing upgrade alternators to fix this pt# 1402AUA00061N-001 upgrade alternator. thru mahendra roxor
R Nichols
Tom Wood Outdoor Power
Martinsville Indiana.
Have you guys had anyone burger with making them street legal in Indiana? I realize they're already legal everywhere except highways/interstates here, unless your town has banned utv's on their streets.

I think it's odd that a few towns allow golf carts on town roads but not utv's