ooooooooooo

New owner from ky

Armydad0713

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
hello everyone ,Just sold my ranger and got a roxor have so many ideas and looking to do ecu flash and make it street legal and suggestion are welcome.

Steve

kygent41

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello, know how to get it street legal in Kentucky. Just want to make sure before i buy one

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am also new to this Forum and own a 2018 Roxor, live in Elizabethtown Ky. and would like to make mine Street Legal. I understand that Dirt Legal can do this but was wondering if anybody on here has actually done this in Kentucky. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Billy

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Utah, this is a great place for all those questions. Post some pics of your Roxors.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome from Southern California. This is a great group of people who can help you with basically everything!

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello fellow Roxors, I have a Hard Top question for yall. Are the Rally Tops Hardtops the best option out there for the Roxor? Price is 3,199.00 plus shipping (400.00) to Kentucky and a wait time of approx. 2 Months before shipping. If there are other options out there in this price range please share it with me Thanks, Billy

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
hello everyone ,Just sold my ranger and got a roxor have so many ideas and looking to do ecu flash and make it street legal and suggestion are welcome.

Steve
Welcome from Arizona! Amazon is going to be your new best friend!?

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome Steve, I just got my ECU back today from Diesel Freaks, installed it and fired it up. Wow what a difference it makes! The sound is amazing and the revs are very quick. I haven't driven it yet but I can just tell that Im gonna love it! I went with the Stage 2 tune and while it was sent off I made my own exhaust out of a 2.5" kit I ordered off of Amazon and put it on before I got the ECU back and man does it sound good. Cant wait to drive it now, I highly recommend Diesel Freaks so give them a call and ask to speak to Wade. Billy

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome Steve, I just got my ECU back today from Diesel Freaks, installed it and fired it up. Wow what a difference it makes! The sound is amazing and the revs are very quick. I haven't driven it yet but I can just tell that Im gonna love it! I went with the Stage 2 tune and while it was sent off I made my own exhaust out of a 2.5" kit I ordered off of Amazon and put it on before I got the ECU back and man does it sound good. Cant wait to drive it now, I highly recommend Diesel Freaks so give them a call and ask to speak to Wade. Billy
I did a stage II with them also and will be finishing my Intercooler kit from them hopefully tomorrow. Great folks(y)

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone on here had any Alternator problems on their Roxor. My Battery has been running down and I had a Mechanic tell me that the Alternator was not working so I ordered a new one from Shermans Tractors in Arkansas. Got it on today and the same thing is happening. Whenever I check the Battery with my Volt Meter and the Engine running the Volts are actually dropping instead of increasing. Probably didn't need a new Alternator but I didn't know and I have checked all Fuses, any suggestions

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone on here had any Alternator problems on their Roxor. My Battery has been running down and I had a Mechanic tell me that the Alternator was not working so I ordered a new one from Shermans Tractors in Arkansas. Got it on today and the same thing is happening. Whenever I check the Battery with my Volt Meter and the Engine running the Volts are actually dropping instead of increasing. Probably didn't need a new Alternator but I didn't know and I have checked all Fuses, any suggestions

Is there any reason I couldn't my my old surveyor from my 4runner on the roxor? Put a high output unit on the toys but the old one works fine. Gotta do some belt fuckery for sure but it's a 12 volt system, right?

Also I second the ground cable check. Is the engine grounded properly to the frame? Frame properly grounded to the body? Body to battery? Alternator to engine?

I personally like to run ground straps from the block to the frame and body and from battery to frame and body on vehicles. Toyota butts alternators directly to the engine so I know that connection is always solid.

Good luck

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Heres what I found out on my Alternator problem. I bought my Roxor as an almost new 2018 ( approx 10 miles on it ) back in June of this year from a dealer in Alabama. I was told by the dealer that the Instrument Cluster was bad but it was still under warranty until August 2020. Whenever I got it home I removed it and took it to my local dealer so they could send it off for repair. I went ahead and drove the Roxor with it out a little around Home because it started and ran just fine! Got the Cluster back in bout 2 weeks and it partially worked but not everything. Took it back to the Dealer and they unfortunately still have it as of this post. Ive been driving it a little but it eventually caught up with the charging system and is running my battery down because the wire that plugs into the top of the alternator is dead because it cant make its circuit with the Cluster out! Sooo until I get it back im running a hot Switched wire to this terminal so I can drive it. Thank yall for the replys, they were all helpful!! Billy

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What was the turnaround time on that flash?

I just put a deposit on the last 2020 at a dealer in your town. Gotta wait a couple weeks for my credit report to update with my new zero balances on all my loans before I apply for this loan but I'm excited!

I already have plans for a few thousand bucks to get the beast up and running like it should.

The only thing I don't like is it has the 4 passenger rops. Maybe somebody will trade me...

I plan on using lexan for the windshield and roof. Maybe $200 and it'll keep the rain out.

TeamNeagle

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I sent my ECU off to them on a Friday and got it back the next Wednesday. Very good people to deal with on any of their products. I would highly recommend their Intake Connection Kit also because of a factory air leak. You can learn a lot by watching You Tube Videos on the Roxor and coming to this site because their is a wealth knowledge right here!! Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your Roxor as much as I do, Billy

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I sent my ECU off to them on a Friday and got it back the next Wednesday. Very good people to deal with on any of their products. I would highly recommend their Intake Connection Kit also because of a factory air leak. You can learn a lot by watching You Tube Videos on the Roxor and coming to this site because their is a wealth knowledge right here!! Hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your Roxor as much as I do, Billy
Agree 100%