ooooooooooo

New member of Team Roxor from Texas

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Next thing we know he’s gonna body swap to a pinto and be street legal. Reliving the good ole days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, maybe! Lol. Looks like a version here .

IMG_20200902_131732~2.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
That's too funny.

You know whats really bad about a 72 pinto on a Roxor chassis? If a person did decide to join the TWO PERFECT units into one vehicle, IT COULD BE MADE STREET LEGAL IN EVERY STATE! HAhaaaa. DANG! Now thats messed up! Lol.

BDRAG

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for your comments on the road-legality issue. Mine has the speed limiter and the 5.38 gears for 2020, so I haven't been up past 55. At 55 it felt stable, and I didn't think it would be a problem on a highway at 60-65. I definitely would not want to take it past 65, but is that speed a problem? It feels really solid.

I really hear what you guys are saying about "just appreciate it for what it is", but I don't want to let my kids or wife drive around in something that is susceptible to getting pulled over based on a technicality.

Good tip on putting a tow bar inside my wife's car, or at least having a current AAA membership that can tow me back home (that might be a better option :unsure:).
Did you ever find a 7 slot grill?