ooooooooooo

New Member from Bountiful Utah

Moto United Alex

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey guys, my name is Alex. I am the ROXOR rep for Northern Utah for Moto United. I'm looking for input/info from anyone and everyone about these machines whether it's problems you've have had or awesome builds or ideas you have had for these things. Here is a picture of one I have finished up.
IMG_20200709_131706__01.jpg

IMG_20200709_131706__01.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice Roxor Alex,
Overall awesome build. Minor problems, but you guys fix it fast and professionaly. Very happy with it and very please with Moto United. Christian and everyone were super helpful. I'm in Bountiful also.

Chris

Moto United Alex

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm glad you are happy with our shop! We take alot of pride in taking care of our customers! I'm personally getting ready to do 3 more builds. One that is more towards work/agriculture and another that is going to have a bunch of cool stuff on it like a sound bar, Fox shocks and more

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I stop in there from time to time, looking forward to seeing them, post some pictures

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Awesome, I put some good pics on here with my Roxor from Frances Peak, Wyoming, Moab and others. There's definitely some great guys and endless information on here.

Moto United Alex

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sweet! I'm looking forward to it! As the new rep for Roxor here in Moto United my job is to get these promoted and let people know about me!

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey guys, my name is Alex. I am the ROXOR rep for Northern Utah for Moto United. I'm looking for input/info from anyone and everyone about these machines whether it's problems you've have had or awesome builds or ideas you have had for these things. Here is a picture of one I have finished up. View attachment 6975

View attachment 6975
Alex can I get info on the roof top,and how it is attached!!?? Been wanting to do this!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Alex,
I tried to get something in the works before, I will try again. Have you guys tried to organize a group meet (kinda our version of Roxor's and coffee) or ride with Roxor owners? Perhaps in the Wasatch range trail head in Farmington? If interested please contact me, I am local in Bountiful.

Chris~ 352-572-4771.

Moto United Alex

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We are 100% wanting to do more events, especially w/ ROXORS. We just need to plan some ideas of when. I think your idea would be freaking awesome!