ooooooooooo

New Machine! (Soon)

Wesmertz

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hey all! I just need to get paperwork rolling with the dealer, but hopefully next week sometime I’ll be taking delivery of this sick puppy! I’ll be right at $22k out the door. 2024 HD Base. I am hoping to get some recommendations on how to tackle my priority list! Pleas throw out your suggestions!

#1 : Windshield (needs to be DOT glass).

#2 : Rear cage extension (will be doing a rear seat).

#3 : Rear Seat. I have 3 kids so I think I want to do a full bench mounted to the tops of the wheel wells. I haven’t seen any kits for this so I may have to fab something up. Also I want 3pt harnesses for the kids instead of traditional seatbelts.

#4 : Roof. Would it be most cost effective to just make something that fits? My buddy knows how to work with aluminum. Obviously it would need to be compatible with whatever cage I add.

#5 : winch (initially planning on finding whatever’s on sale at harbor freight).

#6 : Leveling kit (to fit 33s hopefully). Is a simple 2” shackle lift good enough to clear 33s? (Also plan to get 1” or 2” aluminum hub centric wheel spacers at the same time). Also I don’t mind cutting the bumper to clear tires if need be

IMG_5354.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats on your soon to be Roxor. Looks like you have a good list of things you plan on doing. Look forward to seeing pics as it progresses

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If you check out my build you can see a few pics of some of the things you looking for. I am waiting for more pics. They still working on my unit.

USMC

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I added 35 x 10 R16 tires with only 2 inch hub adapters and 3 inch bumper adapters. I ordered new lift shackles from Diesel Freak but I can drive around as it is now.

This weekend I added my Diesel Freak 1.5 inch and 1 inch shackles. It took me like 20 minutes total.

Roxor Big Tires.jpg 1 5 inch Front and 1 inch Back Lift.jpg

Last edited:

Wesmertz

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I added 35 x 10 R16 tires with only 2 inch hub adapters and 3 inch bumper adapters. I ordered new lift shackles from Diesel Freak but I can drive around as it is now.

View attachment 13908
Can you fit wider than 10? Also it looks like a couple inch lift would be necessary to not rub fenders on both the front and the rear.

USMC

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can you fit wider than 10? Also it looks like a couple inch lift would be necessary to not rub fenders on both the front and the rear.
Wes,

Wider tires can go on, just keep in mind the amount of wheel offset too. I was trying to keep my costs down and still make it street-able. I didn't want to change my differential yet and I calculated that 35 tires were the most I could fit in the wheel wells and still be tall enough to cut down my RPMs with the 5.38 gears.

If you are using 33s it looks like you can get away with 12 inch tires depending on the offset. I believe the stock rims have a 4 inch offset. These photos are 35 inch tires on stock rims with no lift but there is a 2 inch hub adapter and 3 inch bumper spacers.

20240725_072933.jpg 20240725_072954.jpg

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My suggestions:
Windshield Diesel Freak Vented, Takes locally procured CJ7 Glass.
Top, Build or Buy. Build is probably cheaper. NOTE: I have an extra (NEW) Fortress Roof Hardware Kit. It has the Front Roll Bar Bracket's. It will make installing a "Custom Shop Fabricated" roof easier.
OEM Side Steps Diesel Freak. Very Handy with tall tires.
Universal Rear View Mirror, Got mine at NAPA and had the local Glass Shop Install it.
Side Mirrors, Get some for a CJ Jeep. I have Smitty Built Round Trail Mirrors on mine.
I just read a post on here some where. Someone is building a Rear Ropes. Simple Bolt On.
Rocker Switch Pro for Rocker Switch's. I have Three from them: Wiper, Rear Light Bar, and Interior Lights.
Winch Plate Diesel Freak (Rough Country) Best buy on one that I have found.
I have been looking at Harbor Freight Winch's. I am between the ZXR 9500 and ZXR12,000 Winch's.
I have the Harbor Freight 6 LED Light Bar for my Rear Light.
I have Harbor Freight Rock Lights for my Interior Lights.
Cecco for Bumpers. I have not ordered so far. I will probably get the Base 42" Front Bumper with Shackle Mounts ONLY.
Cecco Farm Bumper for the Rear.
I have a Spare Tire Carrier OEM from Mahindra (Still at the Shop waiting on an Invoice)
Spare Tire Rim OEM from Mahindra. (Waiting on Invoice)

Bob R