ooooooooooo

New KMS Performance ECU

KROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you for the review! Now im really excited to get mine installed lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
KROX. I just installed a new Gilomen ecu stage 1 tune on my 2019 automatic roxor. I drove about ten miles to test it on and off the road. It started right up after install with no problems. Took it the first mile on wet dirt then went to paved roads. I felt the difference right away. Runs very well now. It was underpowered before the tune. I don't know how fast I was going because I did not take my gps to check speed but it buried the speedo and kept on climbing. I am sure it was around 70mph. Felt like driving a real jeep. I completely endorse Gilomen inovations stage 1 tune.
It gave me the exact results I wanted. Great job Gilomen!

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed my Gilomen Stage 2 this afternoon. Works very well. It made an incredible difference in the power and performance. No smoke. Glad I went with them.

KROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed my Gilomen Stage 2 this afternoon. Works very well. It made an incredible difference in the power and performance. No smoke. Glad I went with them.
Is your Roxor a manual or automatic transmission? I am glad I went with Gilomen as well. I am satisfied for the time being with the stage 1 tune.
KROX

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Is your Roxor a manual or automatic transmission? I am glad I went with Gilomen as well. I am satisfied for the time being with the stage 1 tune.
KROX
I have a manual transmission. I almost went with a stage 1 but another poster told me in India this motor is tuned to 120 hp as sold by Mahindra. Even with the stage two tune I don’t find it over powered in the least. I’m very happy with this tune.