ooooooooooo

New center console for manual trans!

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
5449CF97-07DA-4291-BCF4-AF062E091B41.png

If anyone doesn’t know they have released an upgraded center console for the manual transmission version.

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well shoot a little late for me... I just made my own- it's rather ugly but suits my purpose. Yep... it really is ugly so not for the average machine- but for use on the farm, it's going to be fine. I'll post a picture later ..

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's in a dealer release, it's hasn't been released to the public yet or added to the accessory page yet. I'm sure it will soon.
It has been on and off on the accessories page under interior. Not sure why they keep taking it off then putting it back on.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where are you seeing that? I couldn't find it under the Roxor Offroad accessories page Accessories | ROXOR Off Road|ROXOR Offroad, and I'm sure it's cheap enough to tempt most of us early owners to buy one.
It was under interior in the accessory page, I have noticed they have put it on and taken it off a few times in the last few days. For what it is I don’t think it’s to cheap $151 but maybe they’ll give the early owners a trade-in allowance on our old worthless ones, lol.

B

Bister

It has been on and off on the accessories page under interior. Not sure why they keep taking it off then putting it back on.
Probably working out the kinks. I've seen that happen before. It's back up now I see.

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was sitting in an A/T at the dealer and really like this console. I was bummed when my manual was delivered and it didn't have it. I will be ordering this factory one as it's available.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed mine last night. It looked to me like a very simple install, just 6 bolts, take the old one out and put the new one in - one page instruction sheet with 5 steps.
Well, I couldn't for the life of me get the old one out! Pulled, tugged, jerked, tied a cord around it to fold the bottom flanges up slightly - took a break for supper and tried again - no luck. It was completely loose and movable but I couldn't get it up between the seat or move it forward or rearward enough either.
So finally I removed the passenger seat which was a PIA because of the position of the two bolts in the front track. With the seat out it was a piece of cake; old one came out and the new one slipped right in. And then of course reinstalling the seat was tedious.
I'm happy with the results but surely there's an easier way than the removing the seat?

MAVROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed mine last night. It looked to me like a very simple install, just 6 bolts, take the old one out and put the new one in - one page instruction sheet with 5 steps.
Well, I couldn't for the life of me get the old one out! Pulled, tugged, jerked, tied a cord around it to fold the bottom flanges up slightly - took a break for supper and tried again - no luck. It was completely loose and movable but I couldn't get it up between the seat or move it forward or rearward enough either.
So finally I removed the passenger seat which was a PIA because of the position of the two bolts in the front track. With the seat out it was a piece of cake; old one came out and the new one slipped right in. And then of course reinstalling the seat was tedious.
I'm happy with the results but surely there's an easier way than the removing the seat?
I didn't have to remove the seat, just removed shifter handle. took 10 minutes.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I didn't have to remove the seat, just removed shifter handle. took 10 minutes.
That would have helped, but the real problem was that when I tried to lift the old console up and out or forward or back it would get stuck under the overhang of the seats on their pedestals. I tried forcing it but didn't want to risk ripping the vinyl seat covering. I'm sure I wasn't holding my mouth just right or something, but all's well that ends well :)!

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just added mine the other day. I took the passenger seat off by removing the four bolts inside the storage compartment. Easy on and off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Installed mine today. I looked at both ways to remove the old one, (remove seat or shifter) and decided on removing shifter. This was based on me not wanting to bend over to unbolt the seat.? Man I love this forum! Saved me from throwing tools, having a stroke, and no more anger management issues. (At least today)