ooooooooooo

Need door options

B

Bister

Yes, this is correct,however,I would NEVER own a single axle trailer,as they are all designed to be pulled by a truck and almost all times ,over the rd , used to Cary a vehicle. There is a big safety factor having only one axle.

My singles are just light trailers for small stuff. I would use them for things like taking my little tractor a few miles to the farm at low speeds or my 'tank' of a sled. Totally agree with using a tandem for vehicles. And my light duty tandem (7000 GVW) is about 4 inches too short to haul the Roxor unless I pull the tailgate off and I'm not doing that; so I borrow my sister-in-laws trailer.
IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_8168.JPG
IMG_7165.JPG

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My singles are just light trailers for small stuff. I would use them for things like taking my little tractor a few miles to the farm at low speeds or my 'tank' of a sled. Totally agree with using a tandem for vehicles. And my light duty tandem (7000 GVW) is about 4 inches too short to haul the Roxor unless I pull the tailgate off and I'm not doing that; so I borrow my sister-in-laws trailer.View attachment 2529

View attachment 2527View attachment 2528

Ok Bister. What is that yellow thing towed behind your tractor? It looks like some type of road grader and I think I need one now that I know it exists!

B

Bister

Ok Bister. What is that yellow thing towed behind your tractor? It looks like some type of road grader and I think I need one now that I know it exists!

It’s a Mini-Scaper. Lol. A guy built about 20 or so for his friends about 15 or so years ago in Manitoba. I found this one a couple years ago. It works ok in loose dirt, it’s not heavy enough for hard pack. It’s needs about 200 pound more front and back. It only uses single hydraulics and use raise and lower it with the 3PTH. More a novelty than a real useful attachment, but it looks good in my line up. ?. If a guy made some weights to hold it down it would be better. Once it gets about half full it starts filling better, but then it fill over the front instead of pushing to the back. I’ve used it a few times, but like I said, loose dirt. These are the best pics I have
92B9190D-F9D9-43BD-A349-622B8D0D1D3D.jpeg
EF8BD9EF-6EA7-4ECE-90DB-F183A94B281A.jpeg
1DF0ADA2-B2D2-409E-BF51-100FB2523507.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The scraper idea, especially when your driveway is a mile long gravel byway looks like a great idea. However , I know better, we have tried many devices.......the best,even more so than my 24,000 lb JD 3800 and it’s 2 1/2 bucket, has been my neighbors vintage Aron’s garden tractor with a simple drag and blade....best yet his services have been gratis, just because he finds playing in the dirt happy therapy .

B

Bister

The scraper idea, especially when your driveway is a mile long gravel byway looks like a great idea. However , I know better, we have tried many devices.......the best,even more so than my 24,000 lb JD 3800 and it’s 2 1/2 bucket, has been my neighbors vintage Aron’s garden tractor with a simple drag and blade....best yet his services have been gratis, just because he finds playing in the dirt happy therapy .

Oh, I never use the scraper for snow. It's just a toy for in the dirt.
These are now my options for snow. Plus I added tire chains for the tractor.

IMG_4426.JPG
IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_3341.JPG