ooooooooooo

MTX SOUNDBAR - 1503AUA00011N -

gpfred

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
why the recall -- because of sagging??? i just switched the bracket to up and down it right behind my head but not at an angle to sag---- honestly i cud use a spare tire and mount more---and telephone numbers for recall or customer service ???

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
why the recall -- because of sagging??? i just switched the bracket to up and down it right behind my head but not at an angle to sag---- honestly i cud use a spare tire and mount more---and telephone numbers for recall or customer service ???
at the dealership they handle the recall.

Bob Shiels

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I solved the question. There is a white wire with a yellow stripe going into the back of the key ignition. You will have to remove it by simply unscrewing the round nut holding it and back it out of the dash. I used a T type electrical connector to "t" into this white/yellow wire, with the blue wire from my soundbar and now it powers on when i turn on ignition.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi everyone,

After reading this thread, I called my dealer (Before I took delivery) and I was told that "the sound bar bulletin was addressed already". My Roxor was delivered and sure enough, the sound bar is mounted on the diagonal part of the roll cage. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, this is the soundbar that was recalled, correct and there was not a fix issued, it's just being refunded?

IMG_20190615_002454.jpg

JoeMc

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi everyone,

After reading this thread, I called my dealer (Before I took delivery) and I was told that "the sound bar bulletin was addressed already". My Roxor was delivered and sure enough, the sound bar is mounted on the diagonal part of the roll cage. Unless I'm misunderstanding something, this is the soundbar that was recalled, correct and there was not a fix issued, it's just being refunded?

View attachment 4042

JoeMc

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
When I got my Roxor back in January, the dealership had already took the soundbar off. They just took the price of the soundbar off the vehicle.