Administrator
Staff member
Product Name MTX SOUNDBAR
Part Number 1503AUA00011N
Pricing MSRP: $690
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
Purchase Link BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description Customized for ROXOR, this MTX soundbar comes wired into the vehicle’s electrical system and features 4 all-weather, 6.5in coaxial speakers that work in conjunction with a 280W power amplifier to deliver premium audio clarity. Bluetooth ready, this soundbar comes equipped with an LED dome light and cargo nets to hold mp3 players and most other devices. Our soundbar meets IP66 water-intrusion rating so you’re ready to rock in any weather.

Part Number: 1503AUA00011N

MSRP: $690

Killer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes I have about a month ago. Took it back to the dealer. Have yet to see a replacement. Will probably just get the money instead and install one in the dash

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just talked to Troy (head of customer service) and they are offering a full cost reimbursement and there’s no time table for a warranty claim. He took care of me on my windshield claim above and beyond all expectations. Great guy to run a customer based service.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
I returned the sound bar due to sagging. Taking the bar off the roll cage improved the overall look of the Roxor. According to customer service the refund is $495.00 if it was part of an accessories package and $690.00 or whatever the price you paid for it when purchased separately. I made the return and ordered a spare tire with jack.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I returned the sound bar due to sagging. Taking the bar off the roll cage improved the overall look of the Roxor. According to customer service the refund is $495.00 if it was part of an accessories package and $690.00 or whatever the price you paid for it when purchased separately. I made the return and ordered a spare tire with jack.
Just the answer I was looking for, thank you.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought a Roxor yesterday and bought the sound bar, it gets delivered tomorrow. Customer service (Troy) is through MTX, Roxor, or my dealer?
Thank you.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
According to Roxor customer service all the dealers received a service bulletin about the sound bar recall. I returned it to the dealer where I purchased the Roxor. They also said if the dealer had any questions they should give Roxor customer service a call.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
According to Roxor customer service all the dealers received a service bulletin about the sound bar recall. I returned it to the dealer where I purchased the Roxor. They also said if the dealer had any questions they should give Roxor customer service a call.
ok, i give it a try.

Jewell68

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Returned ours, was refunded our full purchase price, ordered a tire kit, Crutchfield for new radio and speakers still had money to spare

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m just going with BT speakers. Also going with a headset intercom soon

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Product Name MTX SOUNDBAR
Part Number 1503AUA00011N
Pricing MSRP: $690
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
Purchase Link BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description Customized for ROXOR, this MTX soundbar comes wired into the vehicle’s electrical system and features 4 all-weather, 6.5in coaxial speakers that work in conjunction with a 280W power amplifier to deliver premium audio clarity. Bluetooth ready, this soundbar comes equipped with an LED dome light and cargo nets to hold mp3 players and most other devices. Our soundbar meets IP66 water-intrusion rating so you’re ready to rock in any weather.

Part Number: 1503AUA00011N

MSRP: $690
Hello, I opened up the MTX soundbar to find the USB, RCA outputs, and 3.5mm jack, but could not find it, the dealer said it alteady came installed, so they have no idea where it is. Where can i find those outputs? thank you.

A11ADE7D-EF14-4657-90F8-2D8D610AEEF6.jpeg

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
well for the MSRP price they sell it it for, that sucks. I wonder if it can it added. I wanted to add a subwoofer and needed the RCA outputs. Thanks.

General

Founding Member
well for the MSRP price they sell it it for, that sucks. I wonder if it can it added. I wanted to add a subwoofer and needed the RCA outputs. Thanks.
Every car subwoofer amplifier I've owned comes with both RCA as well as line-level inputs, which can accept the full voltage of those 3-inch speakers, just tap those wires to get your sub amp signal from the main speakers.
Or better yet, scrap that OEM soundbar and start over with a more reliable and better sounding system.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Every car subwoofer amplifier I've owned comes with both RCA as well as line-level inputs, which can accept the full voltage of those 3-inch speakers, just tap those wires to get your sub amp signal from the main speakers.
Or better yet, scrap that OEM soundbar and start over with a more reliable and better sounding system.

So I took your advise, my amplifier does not have wire line in, but their are these things called speaker wire to RCA adapters. I used T-taps to piggy back from the MTX speaker lines and now run a wire to RCA to my amplifier. The signal is very strong and loud to the amplifier, I had to lower my amp to the lowest possible setting. I think the signal is strong because its already amplified from the soundbar.

663127DA-AD0C-4B51-A83A-8DF7ED69286E.jpeg 639BD68C-C896-4CD6-9FA9-0C0A3BB30522.jpeg 61CD37D2-E0CE-479E-93D7-A58AAFEECCDA.jpeg 9D1CACE6-9252-4137-821E-F4D5B83037D7.jpeg