ooooooooooo

Mile Marker 481 hubs

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don’t see why they wouldn’t work. If you can confirm they are for 10 spline outer axles you will be good to go. It looks like they will work, same specs as the Warn Hubs. I Fat fingered the spline count of the hubs earlier. 10 spline is correct not 11.

Last edited:

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm glad you found these. Even if I have to install a set of allen bolts it's still a lot cheaper than the warn hubs

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed MM 481 hubs on my Roxor and renegade is correct they work great but bolt heads are pretty close.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks. I'll post a picture after I get them in. I found a supplier who shipped them to me for just $93. That's a much better deal than the warn hubs even if you need to buy different bolts.

Nebroxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks. I'll post a picture after I get them in. I found a supplier who shipped them to me for just $93. That's a much better deal than the warn hubs even if you need to buy different bolts.
did u have any luck with the MM 481 locking hubs?

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Advance Auto carries the MM 481. I stacked 25% off, free shipping, and $10 off coupons for a grand total of $77.03 including taxes. I really wanted the Warn hubs, but that is $150 I can prioritize elsewhere on my Roxor.

AutoZone carries the Warn hubs but I couldn't find any coupons that would work.