ooooooooooo

Matching trailer anyone?

B

Bister

More "Bling". It's cool, but its pricey.

Click on the link to take you to the Roxor accessory webpage for full info, specs and price:

RBT 2000|ROXOR Offroad

5d965f1dd79f6133501579.jpg
5d965f26dfdac727545861.jpg
5d965f17bc9ec376056705.jpg

B

Bister

Saw that today. Very cool if it was half of that price.
It's half a Roxor, so it's half the price of one. lol

Maybe if it had a wet kit hydraulic dump, then maybe.; otherwise its just a small pricey trailer. Looks cool though.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'd love to get one and give it a matching paint scheme as my Roxor!

sandyx

Founding Member
they got the tailgate right this time, and I think I like the taillights, they look bulletproof.

They never got it wrong. This vehicle model was born as a passenger carrier, not goods carrier. How would've passengers entered if it were a drop down design?! Now they 'might' change it since it doesn't have use anymore in passenger service.

And yeah the price could have been justified if it came with hydraulic dump and maybe a hydraulic drive as standard. Such an ambitious gang of people they're!

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This offering is probably just Mahindra's subtle way of trying to help out its customers, those longing for road legality. Since they claim this snazzy little trailer is "fully road legal for vehicles other than Roxor," maybe the $4750 cost can be justified by ditching the hitch and welding on a Roxor front half (with badges removed, of course), and using that as basis for a road legal custom vehicle. jk

B

Bister

This offering is probably just Mahindra's subtle way of trying to help out its customers, those longing for road legality. Since they claim this snazzy little trailer is "fully road legal for vehicles other than Roxor," maybe the $4750 cost can be justified by ditching the hitch and welding on a Roxor front half (with badges removed, of course), and using that as basis for a road legal custom vehicle. jk
Just put your trailer plate on it and always tow it around, they might not notice the Roxor has no plate. lol . (just kidding)

Roadrunner

I just picked up an all aluminum trailer from CargoMaxx.com and it is awesome! About half the weight and half the price of the Mahindra trailer. This railer is essentially exactly the same width as the Roxor. P.S. The folks at CargoMaxx are about the nicest people that you’ll ever meet.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wow, what a money grab. I really think that they missed the mark with this one... Hard cab or tiny trailer, Hmmm....

MAGAHAWK

$5K is absolutely crazy!! Roxor trying to cut another Fat Hog on their over priced accessories. Probably targeting the typical payment buyer... " hey man only ads $100 bucks a month to my payment" Half a Roxor at half the price? Hope that was a Joke. No engine, trans, trans case, front diff, rear diff, steering etc and on and on......... More like 10% Having said that, yeah it is cool. I might consider one if it came with a $3k Rebate!! Hey Mahindra - are you listening? We know you're stamping these things out for cheep so if you really want to sell them hire a new Marketing Director and get real on the price. :cool:

MAGAHAWK

Hope jk stands for just kidding!

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A single axle trailer is a real pain trying to back up, and loaded the weight on the trailer ball is too much to unhook. For 1300 I bought a great 7’ bed ,turf tires , tandem flat bed with removable sides. It has a manual hydraulic dump and a 2400 lb payload capacity. Granted it is off rd,but I did pull it home on state highway and handled great at 55.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hope jk stands for just kidding!
Yep, just kidding....except there's not much funny about some of these ridiculous accessory prices which cast considerable question about Mahindra's introductory marketing and public relations strategy for Roxor. However unintended, a lot of this comes across as a bit arrogant and insulting toward their customers. Arguably, MANA might have figured out by now that promoting a reincarnated Willys as an off-road only vehicle in an already crowded field is challenge enough, one which requires all the customer support they can muster. Price gouging is always bad form. Maybe some other more affordable improvements to Roxor's agricultural utility would have been a more logical place to focus. Instead, we're offered what is advertised as a "fully roadworthy" Roxor look-alike trailer "not for Roxor," at a silly price. Guessing we won't be seeing many of these bouncing around the farm or ranch. BTW, should anyone figure out the recent 2020 Roxor promotional release, probably spawned by the same trailer marketing crew, please clue in the rest of us.

popsgaspard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They never got it wrong. This vehicle model was born as a passenger carrier, not goods carrier. How would've passengers entered if it were a drop down design?! Now they 'might' change it since it doesn't have use anymore in passenger service.

And yeah the price could have been justified if it came with hydraulic dump and maybe a hydraulic drive as standard. Such an ambitious gang of people they're!

popsgaspard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

In Nam, we use to call them Sniper Delight. On convoys Vietcong snipers always tried to take out the lead jeep with an officer in it.