ooooooooooo

Mahindra Sucks! DISCONTINUED User Access to Roxor Parts Catalog

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't know who else knows it but the Mahindra Tractor Division (the group who took over marketing and support for the Roxor) removed end-user access to the Roxor's Online Parts Catalog. Since they took over, only certified dealers have access! When I found this out I called the Roxor Customer Support line and asked them how to get access to the Parts Catalog; she asked me if I was a certified dealer and when I said "no, I'm a product owner", she said that ONLY certified dealers have access to it. I told her that before the Tractor Group took over responsibility for Roxor, that it was a valuable resource that was always available to anyone on the RoxorOffroad.com website. She said "that is not how the Tractor Group operates". I then bitched about what a poor customer support move this was and that it was an invaluable resource considering that Roxor Vehicle Support is POOR at best to NON-EXISTENT. She advised me to go to the Mahindra North America website and file an email suggestion/question which I did about a month ago. Mahindra's world-class customer support has NEVER GOTTEN BACK TO ME! Not a thanks for your inquiry, or sorry but we won't be doing that, or even a go to hell; NOTHING!

So, Mahindra North America, the Tractor Group and Roxor support officially SUCKS, and they DON"T CARE what you, me or any other Roxor Owner needs or wants. They are the worst I've ever seen from a any vehicle manufacturer.

I would advise anyone considering buying a Roxor to know that Mahindra is going to provide ZERO support. Now, how can we get Illustrated Parts Catalog for the Roxor!

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is really sad that they think they are only going to make money off of new vehicle sales. If they play the long game parts sales will make them money too. Eventually I’ll just swap out the motor and axles and mahindra won’t matter anymore

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let me start this by saying I’ve never ordered parts from this dealer. I have ordered from leadersrpm and sherwood. So you can either look up the parts and order from tom wood outdoor or search the parts numbers elsewhere. I’ve found them on eBay from dealers selling off their inventory after they lost the product line. It’s the same schematics that Roxor had back in the day. Partsstream | Tom Wood Outdoor Equipment South | Martinsville Indiana

billyg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Even my local dealer has no access to the unfinished updated parts inventory system. They themselves are getting the runaround from the home office. I have looked for parts online and it seems on backorder is the word of the day. I hope things will get better.

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Let me start this by saying I’ve never ordered parts from this dealer. I have ordered from leadersrpm and sherwood. So you can either look up the parts and order from tom wood outdoor or search the parts numbers elsewhere. I’ve found them on eBay from dealers selling off their inventory after they lost the product line. It’s the same schematics that Roxor had back in the day. Partsstream | Tom Wood Outdoor Equipment South | Martinsville Indiana
txroadkill - THANKS! I can't believe that Roxor Customer Support didn't mention that the some (many?) of their dealers have the parts catalog on their websites. I had no idea. Thanks a bunch. Because I do all of my own maintenance and repairs (dealer is two hours away), the ability to look up parts with corresponding part numbers is what I needed. Thanks again!

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It is really sad that they think they are only going to make money off of new vehicle sales. If they play the long game parts sales will make them money too. Eventually I’ll just swap out the motor and axles and mahindra won’t matter anymore
Kake - I know what you mean. For me, it is just a matter of being able to identify parts / part numbers to order. Unfortunately, at this point, it seems that this is the easy part; parts availability is the killer!

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Even my local dealer has no access to the unfinished updated parts inventory system. They themselves are getting the runaround from the home office. I have looked for parts online and it seems on backorder is the word of the day. I hope things will get better.
I hope they do too.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thinking maybe WE, as a group should a lawsuit against Mahindra...

I just can't see making another payment on something they are so unwilling to grant access to replacement parts! I don't think I'm doing another thing to mine until this is resolved. And it wouldn't matter if it were paid off, regardless of how we purchase these units.... it's 1st class BULLSHIT that they are taking this route. Anyone have an email address to these folks?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Pretty sh!tty move for them to do that. Thankfully the important parts of the roxor have proven themselves to be pretty robust. The engine, and the frame. The axles can be repaired without Mahindra using Dana 44 components. The power steering pump is also junk, which is a simple Saginaw retrofit. The only actual problem part we NEED Mahindra for is the starter. However I am sure someone will come out with a chinese knockoff that we could get for cheaper, and it will probably be of higher quality.

Last edited:

whiteroxorssr

Thinking maybe WE, as a group should a lawsuit against Mahindra...

I just can't see making another payment on something they are so unwilling to grant access to replacement parts! I don't think I'm doing another thing to mine until this is resolved. And it wouldn't matter if it were paid off, regardless of how we purchase these units.... it's 1st class BULLSHIT that they are taking this route. Anyone have an email address to these folks?
I had the same thought about a class action lawsuit. I am very happy with my Roxor, but I also expected support from Mahindra to make a long-term investment to provide us with available parts and service. Without this support, I am wondering if I made the right decision to buy a Roxor.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Agree
I had the same thought about a class action lawsuit. I am very happy with my Roxor, but I also expected support from Mahindra to make a long-term investment to provide us with available parts and service. Without this support, I am wondering if I made the right decision to buy a Roxor.
Agreed....

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I don't know for sure, BUT "MAYBE" them removing the parts catalog is a positive sign. They maybe dumping unreliable China and going with someone else who can supply the desperately need parts everyone, including them, need for the Roxor. Doing so means all new numbers and an all new parts catalog.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don't know for sure, BUT "MAYBE" them removing the parts catalog is a positive sign. They maybe dumping unreliable China and going with someone else who can supply the desperately need parts everyone, including them, need for the Roxor. Doing so means all new numbers and an all new parts catalog.
Maybe so. Hope so. So how tough is it to say so? Apparently very tough -- even something nebulous but positive like, hang in their loyal Roxor customers, there's light at the end of the tunnel (while we're renumbering our catalog, seeking new suppliers, rebuilding our dealer network, bringing the 2022 on line, etc.). That took about 30 seconds.

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Again, I agree with you 110% and it is NOT hard for them to do that, and they should.

I've traveled this world and been to 37 different countries, and I even spent 367 long cold days at the South Pole in Antarctica, and one thing I have learned time and time again is.................There's the way it ought to be, and then there's the way it is.

We Americans are accustomed to being treated a certain way, and consider it good business practice, but that's not the case around the world, and yes, when they come here, they should strive to meet our standards, just like when we go to their country, we adjust to theirs....BUT that's just not real world folks.

I've learned to look at the big picture, and not focus on my situation, and the big picture to me says that MANA is not going anywhere, and we need to hang tight. I see them taking on the Jeep law suit and coming up short, but saying okay, let's spend the money and redesign and relaunch the Roxor, I see them redoing their website, I see them taking down the old info and more than likely relaunching with new updated info as far as parts. These are positives in my book.

Now if Roxor lost the law suit, took down their website, and went quiet, then I'd be VERY worried, but they didn't. That tells me they're not going away, but also not going where we want them to go, as fast as we want them to get there.

With that said, my money is still to the wood here and I am not placing a bet on buying a Roxor until these issues are resolved. I'm not having a vehicle sitting in the barn eating hay and not working for me, but I know they'll be back, and that's why I hang around here and check things out, and if I believed differently, I wouldn't waste my time here.

Have faith, better days are coming.

billyg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I may be wrong but I thought the Roxor or something similar maybe under another name has been made in India for many years. If the 2018 model is a complete retool for the US market then parts could be an issue. But why keep the dealers in the dark?

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I may be wrong but I thought the Roxor or something similar maybe under another name has been made in India for many years. If the 2018 model is a complete retool for the US market then parts could be an issue. But why keep the dealers in the dark?
I believe your are thinking of the Thar. Quite a bit different from our Roxor when it comes to engine and drivetrain

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It's a real bummer that this is happening. I realize MNA was dealing with a lot, but they could have at least sent a letter letting everyone know that what changes are coming.