ooooooooooo

Mahindra ROXBOX Concept & accessory line - TFLOffroad

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Mahindra is fixing to drop the bomb with accessories for the Roxor to give users unlimited addons to build the roxor of their liking. One such example is a new is the RoxBox line of accessories. Check out the video for more info.
1547485358433.png

1547485358433.png1547486470932.png1547486528452.png1547486696870.png1547486763500.png1547486825609.png

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was hoping they’d bring out a lift to market.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
They just left Faux Fiat Jeep in the dust. This is why FCA is attacking Mahindra. Americans have been waiting for Jeep to return to its roots. It took an old Indian company to bring the Jeep back home. The more damage FCA inflicts on the Roxor, the more they undermine their own Jeep brand.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
These add on's are very clever. I saw the half doors which is promising. I wish Jeep would just f$#! off and leave Mahindra alone. I don't want to buy a plastic Heep and I never will

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Kind of funny, Mahindra has been building Jeeps longer than any other company. Since 1947, there last flat fender was built in 2010. People say "its not a real Jeep" well then lets check the facts, Willis, Ford, Kaiser, AMC, Chrysler, Daimler Chrysler, Cerberus Chrysler, and now Fiat Chrysler have built Jeeps not to include all the knock offs. I think its more of a Jeep then "The real Jeep".

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is amazing!!
It’s a great display vehicle but i don’t see many people buying it though. The factory accessories are way over priced and I could only imagine the price on this setup.

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It’s a great display vehicle but i don’t see many people buying it though. The factory accessories are way over priced and I could only imagine the price on this setup.

Hmm, we'll see. What I noticed was it looks very practical for sites for contract work (wood cutting, construction). Atleast aftermarkets will be inspired for ideas on accessories. I like the direction Mahindra is taking with Roxor, aiming at practical/utility application mixed with some side-by-side fun.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks practical for farm and ranch and hunting. My dealer said a ranch down here has bought several cause the sxs get tall grass tangled in the cv’s and ruin the boots and later the shaft. I believe that this is the market that the roxor will do well in

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Well atleast they are adding some practical features to justify the price tag (I'm hoping there won't be a huge rise once Economies of Scale kicks in and there are more buyers) instead of raising the price tag with gimmick electronics like FCA is all about it today. I think Mahindra is on point on their direction, whether their product is good or not, consumers are going to win because they have introduced this concept of prioritising utility over expensive electronic toys with no value to us. If we support Mahindra for awhile, then maybe the other manufacturers will be forced to tow the line and adopt a more bare approach with customization freedom given to user, whatever stock there is, it should be all utility features. This is why I like what Mahindra has done so far. Whether they win or loose, the consumers have won this new thought addition.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hmm, we'll see. What I noticed was it looks very practical for sites for contract work (wood cutting, construction). Atleast aftermarkets will be inspired for ideas on accessories. I like the direction Mahindra is taking with Roxor, aiming at practical/utility application mixed with some side-by-side fun.
Practical maybe but they need to get their prices reasonable. They sell you the exact same product already on the market for a marked up price I.e. lockers or warn hubs.

jose

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Practical maybe but they need to get their prices reasonable. They sell you the exact same product already on the market for a marked up price I.e. lockers or warn hubs.

I agree. Price is a big negative, considering it is offroad use only. Even if they say it is for the SXS market where other toys sell for similar prices, they are no SxS as in sport SxS, more like fun/utility SxS. People buy SxS for a reason, that is true offroad sport, and people who buy it are ready to forgive its low life for the sport side it offers because they don't have bigger expectation (they are just looking for some serious short term fun - the reason why it is even made in plastic). Problem with Roxor is people don't see it is as a true SxS (and rightly so). They have a different expectation more on lines of work/fun SxS.

sandyx

Founding Member
People it's not an sxs. Mahindra was forced to put it in sxs class coz that was the only option given to them. It's a proper automobile that stretches to a mid size truck form. Now that they are in that class, they just playing along as they can. If only aircraft class was available to mahindra, they would put it under aircraft but that wouldn't make it an aircraft. Roxor has its own USP and it cash in on whichever class allotted to them.

Tokarev

Not practical if it has to be trailered to the jobsite.

Mahindra needs to make a factory complete rig or a complete kit that will get the Roxor street legal, or closer to it, in many locations. Factory installed turn signals and a license plate bracket would do it.

I appreciate the fact that the Roxor is new to market. Nobody knows just yet where the Roxor "fits." But I think working with dealers to make these as street legal as possible is probably the best path forward.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not practical if it has to be trailered to the jobsite.

Mahindra needs to make a factory complete rig or a complete kit that will get the Roxor street legal, or closer to it, in many locations. Factory installed turn signals and a license plate bracket would do it.

I appreciate the fact that the Roxor is new to market. Nobody knows just yet where the Roxor "fits."

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Buy it in Michigan then it will be street legal that’s the route I took waiting to get a call to schedule the new vin getting put on

Tokarev

the new vin getting put on

What's that all about? Is it being titled as a kit or home build? What all is associated with this? Turn signals and ????

The dealer in MI is taking care of all this for you?

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
For those not living in Arizona or Michigan, or using on-site resources to build a log cabin or stone cottage, the ROXBOX concept may make more sense as soon as Mahindra convinces building supply stores to locate off-road so adjacent property owners can get materials to their job sites without Roxor having to meet street legal requirements.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What's that all about? Is it being titled as a kit or home build? What all is associated with this? Turn signals and ????

The dealer in MI is taking care of all this for you?
To be honest I called a dealership in Marquette Michigan. I told him that I will buy a Roxor from him if he takes care of installing everything needed for it to pass inspection, gets the Assembled roadster vin and new title. He has taken care of all of it and didn’t charge me labor for any of the parts that I needed to pass inspection.

I live in minnesota and am flying to pick it up when I get the vin and new title.