ooooooooooo

Mahindra Lawsuit Update

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are not building anything right now. There has been no production of 2021 models yet.

Hopefully now with the actual ruling they will get things up and running soon and we see the actual new model on the lots by spring.
You can bet there will be a lot of people looking under the hood to see how easily it can be converted back to the old design.

B

Bister

You can bet there will be a lot of people looking under the hood to see how easily it can be converted back to the old design.
I can see some wanting to do that. I’m more a ‘function over fashion’ guy. I’m more concerned about capabilities than looks. “Lockers before light bars” etc. But I did finally put on a cheap $47 light bar after my lockers were in.....and I am glad mine is the original version.

48A4B65E-9A5B-412E-96B3-BF8822376FA5.jpeg

B

Bister

She still shines like new Mr Bister! Futurama front end or not, they are still built like a tank and should outlast any other SxS out there.
Yeah, at least we don't have get a new one after the warranty is up or before it rolls over to 5 digits. Last one I'm buying and thats why I don't mind putting the extra money into lockers, cab, heater, plow etc. I know I don't have to do it again in 5 years.

The front end they are showing is not the final version. It's just a concept auto cad drawing to get the approval they needed. I'm sure it will look different, but it could look worse also. lol. fingers crossed.