ooooooooooo

Lift Shackles

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You will have zero wandering issues in the front with my front shackles. I have sold over 250 sets of fronts and many of them are on highway driven roxors.

The shackle does more then lift. It also adds leverage to the spring as it compresses causing the suspension on the roxor to feel slightly more supple because as the shackle swings it multiplies force and allows more movement of that spring.

When I made the very first set of shackles for my own roxor i calculated what length shackle would optimize the suspension without throwing the caster angle off. The amount of lift achieved was just a byproduct. I market them as 1.5 lift because that is what it ends up being.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Add a leafs simply make the leaf pack stiffer so the suspension does not sag as far. Not ideal for handling as you want to sit at about 50% sag for most uses. In order for the suspension to work properly it needs to move both ways. The roxor already rides stiff because of the payload capacity it is capable of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks ..Sooo ...I just put the rear CMAX straight shackels on the front ..it looks like it raised the front 3/4 of an inch from stock ,works for me . will it cause any difference in ride /steering /alignment as i use the Roxor on the street 90% of the time? Should I add any wedges, caster ,camber changes ? , also went to 235/85 16 tires on stock alloy wheels ....thanks again

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Went for a drive ,drove around 50 with no road wander or floaty feeling ....so i guess im good . Dont know if i need a front end alignment ,doesnt pull but steering wheel off some ..

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No wedges needed. The drag-bar can be spun out to correct the wheel. Just do not touch the tie rod. Steering wheel alignment won’t affect road going alignment. Road going alignment is not affected by these shackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk