ooooooooooo

Jeep taillights

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I installed Jeep LED taillights today. I used a 5 to 4 light converter to get the blinkers and brake lights to work properly. I installed my own blinkers awhile back and noticed the tail lights weren't very bright so I remedied the situation with LED taillights.

20210113_164049.jpg 20210113_165548.jpg 20210113_184005.jpg 20210113_184010.jpg

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looks very good.
In my opinion the more Jeep parts on one the better.
To bad Chrysler did not see it that way.

Bob R

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks very good.
In my opinion the more Jeep parts on one the better.
To bad Chrysler did not see it that way.

Bob R
Fiat/Chrysler doesn't build anything worth buying its all Fiat

B

Bister

I'm glad I can say I have no Jeep parts on mine, and I won't have, original Jeep parts or look-a-like parts that make it look like a Jeep. I bought a Roxor and it's staying that way, but that's just me. Nice thing about the Roxor, you can personalize it to what you want.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm glad I can say I have no Jeep parts on mine, and I won't have, original Jeep parts or look-a-like parts that make it look like a Jeep. I bought a Roxor and it's staying that way, but that's just me. Nice thing about the Roxor, you can personalize it to what you want.
I installed them because I drive it on the road and the lights aren't bright. Replaced the headlights and taillights.

B

Bister

I installed them because I drive it on the road and the lights aren't bright. Replaced the headlights and taillights.
I would call it them "Ford" tail light. lol. Those are the same style as the ones that were on on my F350's, I think they were Grote, before I upgraded my decks that had LED lights in corporate. It's just an old school light, they suit the Roxor.

Last edited by a moderator:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m with you on the personalize it how you want it with one exception. Never under any circumstances should an angry bird grill be installed on a Roxor. Save that idiotic thing for the yuppy hipster fiat Jeep bros. The jury is still out on the ducks but that’s not looking good either. We can do our own thing over here in the Roxor world.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m with you on the personalize it how you want it with one exception. Never under any circumstances should an angry bird grill be installed on a Roxor. Save that idiotic thing for the yuppy hipster fiat Jeep bros. The jury is still out on the ducks but that’s not looking good either. We can do our own thing over here in the Roxor world.
Agreed that silly grill is a passing fad anyway like Bad Boy stickers and stacks on pick ups! Some things you just shouldn't do.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've seen a few of those they look like they are on the Fiats that never leave pavement and have a winch they would never use