ooooooooooo

IF YOU HAVE MADE YOUR ROXOR STREET LEGAL, WHAT STATE ARE YOU IN?

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
OK all, I am having issues with Texas issuing me a tag. So I am gonna prep for battle. If any of you have made and registered your Roxor as street legal, what state are you in? Thanks in advance.

BDRAG

dvette427

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I havnt done this but dirt legal .com say they can get u a good florida title for $1000 or a legal registration and tag for south or north dakota. I'm going to buy a roxor and try to get a kit car title for it here in SC.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I lost the battle. I give up. :-(

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Try dirtlegal see what they might be able to do. I think they charge 500 for the service.

RoxorSE

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
SE #052
Anyone from NC tried yet?
I was told by a DMV LE officer that the DMV Commissioner Torre Jessup instructed all officers to refuse to inspect the Roxor for registering. Acording to the officer Torre stated that "North Carolina will never license those Mahindra Roxors".

Last edited:

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
It's the trickle down auto industry influance. It total BS. Read my post SUPPORT THESE GUY'S BECAUSE THE ROXOR IS IN SAME BOAT! Throw them support in their cause here in Texas. The roxor will benefit when and if they win the next legislative session.

BDRAG

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here in Wyoming the Roxor only needs insurance and a UTV tag. Cannot drive on federal highways though. On state highways the vehicle has to be able to at least drive the posted speed limit. So TECHNICALLY to go it to drive on a state highway I would need the tune. Turn signals are not even necessary but I am getting some on mine in spite of that.