ooooooooooo

I love jeeps!

MaineRox

I must confess: I love jeeps. (My wife wonders if it’s an addiction.) And that’s why I’m on a Roxor forum. I’ve owned four Jeep Wranglers (a TJ, 2JK and a JL), a Willys CJ2A, a Samurai, and want a Roxor. I also really want a Jimny! I’d also own a Mitsubishi jeep, an FJ, and, what the hell, a Moke if finances and space allowed.

I like em old, new, small, big, American, Japanese, Indian and homemade! Some date back to war time and some have Bluetooth. Some are better on rocks and mud while some are better cruising down the highway. I love driving them, looking at them, fixing them (although somewhat limited), changing them, talking about them, and planning my next purchase.

Can’t get enough of em!

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I must confess: I love jeeps. (My wife wonders if it’s an addiction.) And that’s why I’m on a Roxor forum. I’ve owned four Jeep Wranglers (a TJ, 2JK and a JL), a Willys CJ2A, a Samurai, and want a Roxor. I also really want a Jimny! I’d also own a Mitsubishi jeep, an FJ, and, what the hell, a Moke if finances and space allowed.

I like em old, new, small, big, American, Japanese, Indian and homemade! Some date back to war time and some have Bluetooth. Some are better on rocks and mud while some are better cruising down the highway. I love driving them, looking at them, fixing them (although somewhat limited), changing them, talking about them, and planning my next purchase.

Can’t get enough of em!
I have been told I have an addiction myself with Jeeps. Wanted to drive my Roxor on the highway big reason I got mine in Michigan and the dealership took care of 99% of the work getting it street legal. Can’t wait for the vin to be put on then I can fly up there and drive it home.

36B8AE9A-3AED-4921-AAB8-54D1B181B899.jpeg 4C825E5E-975E-4043-A5AD-C318C3C3740A.jpeg

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Should we try to start a 12 step program for jeeps? Though, I'd never go! :)
Lol ? I know my girlfriend and family would want me to go to one of those. If there was such a thing they would drop me off wait for me to go in. I would walk into the building walk out the back exist and walk to the nearest bar and return to the building before they pick me up.