ooooooooooo

I am considering dropping this Forum.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So what is with the damn ADVERTISING? I log on to discuss ROXORS, Not to look at bicycles, shoes,and other bull sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean it up, PLEASE!!!!!

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't seen any advertising ever since I got onto this forum almost a yr ago. I only became a lifetime member just recently.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t mind the ads on the top banner. The pop ups that you have to click close or the x to get the page to load really suck. This is the only forum I’ve seen that has that.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Maybe change your search engine. I have never seen them. Use Duckduckgo.com. it doesn't your data or track your searches. I don't have any sites I visit that has adds and advertisements you have to close. DDG is just as good as Google. Give it try

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I don't see any ads either, but then i do use a pop-up blocker.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have no blocker, drop Google as search engine. Makes life so much better anyways

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can also view the forum via Tapatalk which will eliminate all of those ads you see on the internet. Of course Tapatalk has its own ads as well if your using the free version but they’re way less intrusive than what you see via the web view.

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I use Brave browser and DDG search engine. They are the cleanest out there. BTW, I don't see any pop-up ads.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
So what is with the damn ADVERTISING? I log on to discuss ROXORS, Not to look at bicycles, shoes,and other bull sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clean it up, PLEASE!!!!!
Hum...
You should not have hardly any as a lifetime member... Well, maybe only 1 and it should not be impeading and at the bottom of the page out of the way.
I sent a note to the team to see what they have to say about it.

Joe Roberts

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went in and turned on the pop up blocker for my browser and that seemed to take care of it. Just seems odd this is the only web site I have had this issue?

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you everyone for the feed back. I am using Google and will change the search engine. I am not computer friendly. I see some dont get the adds and others are seeing what I am. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I guess the facebook site does have less ads on the page. But at least there aren't those anoying pop up ads. That's where I draw the line. I can ignore the rest.......

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
All adverts have been turned off for now.
The admin team will re-evaluate them in the coming weeks and slowly add some back in.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I greatly appreciate all of the info and am now without the adds. I dropped Google, went to Duck duck go, and life is little smoother now. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.