ooooooooooo

High cost of Roxor parts??

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Why the rediclous OEM parts prices? I couldn't believe what a stock Rox back seat costs. Or 4 seater Rops. Is it because Roxor not being built or high demand low inventory? Everything all seems super high. I'm new to the Roxor now that I have one and actually looking into add-ons I'm blown away by prices.

B

Bister

I almost bought a Honda Pioneer, check them out for aftermarket OEM. If you check them out, the Roxor will seem cheap; it's still pricey, but it will seem cheap.

One tihng in your favour, is that you don't have to replace it after 15,000 miles and when the warranty is up. The Roxor will outlast the "Plastics", so you will actually be able to use the accessories longer than your warranty period, and so will your kids or grandkids.

$20,000 for a bigger utility SxS and you can't get 20,000 miles out of it....so it costs more than a $1.00 per miles (probably closer to $2 or more per mile) to drive not counting fuel, maintenance and repairs...and people ask me why I bought a Roxor. lol

Who would buy a car that cost them more than a $1/mile just to own and not even drive before it was trash?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know I was extremely disappointed at the quality of the add on parts like the soft cab and the windshield wipers, but those are small potatoes compared to the overall value of the Roxor as a platform to build off of. My two cents for what it’s worth ?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know I was extremely disappointed at the quality of the add on parts like the soft cab and the windshield wipers, but those are small potatoes compared to the overall value of the Roxor as a platform to build off of. My two cents for what it’s worth ?
I have been fabbing CJ stuff onto mine. Got a foldable windshield with glass for $120, mirrors CJ. Have a CJ bikini top. Now if I can find a foldable bench seat for back, not a fan of the stock seat I have, to high.

cowboy67

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
MNRoxor, how much on the delete kit and what all is included please sir?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well put Sir. That's what makes it great, low cost no frills, and then customize it how you want.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I usually try to research different options first, very few thing am I a brand whore for so usually if I find something I like I try to find the better price, somethings I will pay more for.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That's been a constant gripe many have had. 15K for the roxor seemed pretty fair, but an enclosure for 5K was pretty hard to swallow especially since a decent soft enclosure for a CJ7 would cost only a grand. I was just speaking with Rock Road about the enclosure they were thinking of making and they gave up after the Feds forces Mahindra to redesign the front end.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That's been a constant gripe many have had. 15K for the roxor seemed pretty fair, but an enclosure for 5K was pretty hard to swallow especially since a decent soft enclosure for a CJ7 would cost only a grand. I was just speaking with Rock Road about the enclosure they were thinking of making and they gave up after the Feds forces Mahindra to redesign the front end.
PineCreek just made one, get in touch with him. I looks top notch.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If any of you are on FB I know they have a Roxor page. I don't have FB, don't want it.. Can u make mention I'm trying to find someone to trade or sell my OEM high back seat with seatbelts. Those are super pricy new. Mine is still new really want a a foldable bench. 2089144113