ooooooooooo

Here we go again

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I gotta think Mahindra might just decide it is finally no longer worth the hassle and just drop the Roxor for good. With that possibility in mind, I would like to hear from users/members - particularly those with higher mileage on their machines, what OEM parts I need to try and find (might be easier said then done) and what parts are generic enough that I don't have to worry.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I gotta think Mahindra might just decide it is finally no longer worth the hassle and just drop the Roxor for good. With that possibility in mind, I would like to hear from users/members - particularly those with higher mileage on their machines, what OEM parts I need to try and find (might be easier said then done) and what parts are generic enough that I don't have to worry.

The only real parts that you might need you can’t get right now anyways and that’s the gauge cluster however there’s a guy in Arizona that can fix them. He’s on Facebook in the groups. Aside from that there’s the starter but diesel freaks and OTR have an alternative to the stock one that might turn out to be better. There’s several Indian guys in Facebook groups as well as one here that posts a lot that can source parts from India and ship them here to the states. Don’t be price adverse because their parts will be expensive due to shipping, especially on heavy items. But the point is parts will be available if your willing to look for them and pay to ship them as well. Bearings and seals can all be matched up at local parts supply houses, go to bearing specialty shops or an auto supply like Napa with an old timer behind the counter. Don’t be scared just prepared to do research and make contacts to source needed parts.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If roxors newest design was the first model to be produced Fiat wouldn't have even cared. Just think of all the simular designs to the Willis and CJ by other makers. So sick of this bs

Last edited:

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
does anyone know how many Mahindra Jeeps were produced by Mahindra for
WWII The U S govt, asked Mahindra to produce these for the military..CJ2 ????

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just found out my 2020 was never registered by the dealer I bought it from. Mahindra shows my Vin as not being sold! Had warranty work done and it was rejected until the seller reports the sale. Bought mine Oct 2020

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just found out my 2020 was never registered by the dealer I bought it from. Mahindra shows my Vin as not being sold! Had warranty work done and it was rejected until the seller reports the sale. Bought mine Oct 2020
Sweet! So did your Warranty just start then?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lol, I sent the bill of sale to the dealer that did the work. I assume they took care of all the updates. Haven't heard back from them so warranty is probably almost up

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put in for the problem in February of this year and just barely got it fixed. I gave up, but it didn't solve the problem. My fuel Guage in the cluster still shows when I'm on fumes I still have about 6-7gallons left in tank. I'll just get a aftermarket Gauge. I figured issue was the pump/sender. Now I just don't know why it's so far off.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Repair didn't do anything, just replaced the sender in the tank. I was hoping after repair for gauge to show more. Would love to ignore the gauge and run it lower but get me nervous even though I know I have plenty in tank

lcp

Fuel filter: put a clear-body inline fuel filter before the main filter, they cost a few bucks, are easy to replace and extend the life of the main filter.
Azrox,

Have you found a good clear-body filter that you recommend? I love that idea.