ooooooooooo

Help ID This Top?

Tokarev

I saw this photo on the webz. The top looks like possibly a hardcabs top but the wipers are on the bottom of the windshield. Also the doors are a little different in profile than the hardcabs pics I've seen online.

Is this maybe an older (or even newer) version of the hardcabs top?

bc62942a32b607f8b2244d6c5cb1be64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

B

Bister

That is the OEM cab from Roxor built by Curtis Cabs. It’s on the accessory page. Once you install it, it is on for life pretty much, permanent. The HardCab one can be removed again. The door is much larger on this one and the latch doesn’t stick out like the HardCab one. Both cabs, the doors are removable. I would like the HardCab one with a door like this cab has on it. Climbing in with winter clothes if you’re a big person with the small door opening on the HardCab and the latch sticking out, I think could be troublesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokarev

That is the OEM cab from Roxor built by Curtis Cabs. It’s on the accessory page. Once you install it, it is on for life pretty much, permanent. The HardCab one can be removed again. The door is much larger on this one and the latch doesn’t stick out like the HardCab one. Both cabs, the doors are removable. I would like the HardCab one with the door this size. Climbing in with winter clothes if you’re a big person with the small door opening on the HardCab and the latch sticking out, I think could be troublesome.
Aha thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk