ooooooooooo

Hello from Logan, Utah

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does that license plate holder only work on a battery or can it be hardwired?
Also, which kits did you use from EZT? I see there are 3 suitable.

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Collin. I have a 2020 with the factory lift and the suspension was crazy stiff when I first got it. A lot of pops and creeks... I have about 1,000 miles on it now and it has settled down considerably. I think there is just a break in period with it. I run the factory recommended tire pressure of 22 psi only because I do a lot of highway driving. If I did more off-road I would definitely run less.
41899f1e26ab957e2a7b51265e066fcf.jpg

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks everyone; I'm having a blast with it! As for the questions...

Roxasuras - Got it out of Twin Falls at Schow's. Ya, best color, right!??!

Coldweather86 - The front & rear bumpers were on it and I'm pretty sure it was from the factory that way. I have a build sheet that shows the Factory Lift Option Group as well as the Front & Rear Bumper. The only weird thing is that I can't find my front bumper in the 2020 accessories catalog. I can't remember what they called it now but it's on the build sheet.

Cheech - Stage 1 is AWESOME; I can easily peg the speedo at 60 mph. Drives great on our state highways that run up the canyons; most are posted up to 60 and so far, I've been able to run the speed limit everywhere.

Vinny - Thanks for the thumbs up!

Just got back from lunch in it; that thing is just plain cool.

Very nice aviator !! Stage 1 Hmmm...around the beach is 45-50 tops but maybe could be a good option for me....

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey Collin. I have a 2020 with the factory lift and the suspension was crazy stiff when I first got it. A lot of pops and creeks... I have about 1,000 miles on it now and it has settled down considerably. I think there is just a break in period with it. I run the factory recommended tire pressure of 22 psi only because I do a lot of highway driving. If I did more off-road I would definitely run less. View attachment 7718
Like the color !

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey wpatter, sorry I missed your question till now. That is the EZ Turn Signal Kits Lighted License plate holder that includes the light; It's hard wired into the running lights. Turn headlights on and it's on; no battery(s). I just got the SM LED Kit (#104). I had ordered two other LED lights for the front signals from other vendors but I didn't like either one and returned them. I ended up just installing the one amber 0.75" LED per side on the front. For the back, I didn't use the red 0.75" LED's supplied in the kit but purchased LED bulbs for the OEM tail lights and wired into them.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey man, I’ll definitely give that a try. It’s a rough ride for sure. I haven’t seen too many people with the 2020 so it really is cool to see another. Are you going to keep your grill on or change it out? I was going to switch to a Jeep style but now I’m stoked that we have the grill that only appeared for one year so I’m keeping it.

View attachment 7527
Man, that is probably the best looking '20 I've seen! The winch really helps the newer grill pop. I'm glad I went with green, because I could never take that black beauty the places I take my green one...same with the orange one. They both look great though.