ooooooooooo

Hello from Logan, Utah

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought my new 2020 Factory Lifted Roxor on "Black Monday" (August 10, the last day they could be legally sold). It took two weeks to pick-up due to a busy schedule and the fact that I bought it 170 miles away. A Stage 1 Diesel Freak upgrade was installed by my dealer prior to pickup. I immediately installed the factory Bimini Top, Side & Rearview Mirrors, Turn Signals and a Lighted License Plate Mount from ezturnsignalkits.com. The turn signals are lever activated by a high quality, column mounted, all metal switch assembly. I used the kits front amber LED lights mounted into the front grill and opted to use LED bulbs in the existing top socket of the factory tail light assembly. I was able to license it two days ago and I'm good to go! The factory lifted suspension combined with the Goodyear DuraTracs is an awesome setup. The tires were way too harsh upon pickup (28 psi) so I've aired them down to 20 psi front and 15 psi rear; It's now perfect for around town roads and trails. Here are some pics:

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Can't wait for the holiday weekend!

Happy Trails,
Utah_Aviator

IMG_0296.jpg IMG_0298.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very nice, did you get it from Moto United? Good looking. Truck, great color

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very cool! I ordered the same turn signal kit. Support local businesses.

Did the bumpers come with the purchase of the Roxor, or did you have them add them on?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome from Arizona. Looks great!?

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks everyone; I'm having a blast with it! As for the questions...

Roxasuras - Got it out of Twin Falls at Schow's. Ya, best color, right!??!

Coldweather86 - The front & rear bumpers were on it and I'm pretty sure it was from the factory that way. I have a build sheet that shows the Factory Lift Option Group as well as the Front & Rear Bumper. The only weird thing is that I can't find my front bumper in the 2020 accessories catalog. I can't remember what they called it now but it's on the build sheet.

Cheech - Stage 1 is AWESOME; I can easily peg the speedo at 60 mph. Drives great on our state highways that run up the canyons; most are posted up to 60 and so far, I've been able to run the speed limit everywhere.

Vinny - Thanks for the thumbs up!

Just got back from lunch in it; that thing is just plain cool.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very cool, I'm headed to Moab right now with mine! Glad you are enjoying it.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice. Post some price on here, I'll do the same in the Moab Again post I put on here. Happy wheelin

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks everyone; I'm having a blast with it! As for the questions...

Roxasuras - Got it out of Twin Falls at Schow's. Ya, best color, right!??!

Coldweather86 - The front & rear bumpers were on it and I'm pretty sure it was from the factory that way. I have a build sheet that shows the Factory Lift Option Group as well as the Front & Rear Bumper. The only weird thing is that I can't find my front bumper in the 2020 accessories catalog. I can't remember what they called it now but it's on the build sheet.

Cheech - Stage 1 is AWESOME; I can easily peg the speedo at 60 mph. Drives great on our state highways that run up the canyons; most are posted up to 60 and so far, I've been able to run the speed limit everywhere

Vinny - Thanks for the thumbs up!

Just got back from lunch in it; that thing is just plain cool.
Can you post some pictures of the bumpers in the sunlight?

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here you go. The front bumper is only listed as the "Uplevel Short Bumper" but I think I found it. In the accessory catalog I think it's the "Off-Road Shorty Bumper, OEM Part Number:11AC00001600. The rear bumper is the "Rugged Rear Bumper", OEM Part Number: 11AC00001545. It has the KC backup lights in it which I thought were unnecessary but after seeing them in action, they're GREAT.

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Hope that helps.

Utah_Aviator

IMG_0300.jpg IMG_0302.jpg IMG_0303.jpg

Bhayarock

Congratulations look very nice. Another one for Utah, it being one of the UTV friendly states out in the west, surprisingly, very few people have bought them here (I know a couple of folks including Roxasuras have got em in UT.). I haven't seen a single ROXOR in the SLC and surrounding valley areas. I have seen one in Wyoming and Montana but not a single one out here.
Otherwise, I have seen a lot of Polaris and canams in the valley but no Roxor's. Looks like Mahindra focused more on the south, midwest, and eastern states for marketing and dealerships network. You made a good timely purchase especially that Mahindra is on lean and savings mode, I doubt they will roll out 2021 anytime soon ( not before October end IMO). They always relied on their overseas market business for funds and I being a shareholder in India, I know that *hit has hit the fan due to COVID, they are now piggybacking on the Indian launch of Wranglerish THAR for sales so hopefully by October end we will know the fate of 2021 roxor.

Last edited:

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations look very nice. Another one for Utah, it being one of the UTV friendly states out in the west, surprisingly, very few people have bought them here (I know a couple of folks including Roxasuras have got em in UT.). I haven't seen a single ROXOR in the SLC and surrounding valley areas. I have seen one in Wyoming and Montana but not a single one out here.
Otherwise, I have seen a lot of Polaris and canams in the valley but no Roxor's. Looks like Mahindra focused more on the south, midwest, and eastern states for marketing and dealerships network. You made a good timely purchase especially that Mahindra is on lean and savings mode, I doubt they will roll out 2021 anytime soon ( not before October end IMO). They always relied on their overseas market business for funds and I being a shareholder in India, I know that *hit has hit the fan due to COVID, they are now piggybacking on the Indian launch of Wranglerish THAR for sales so hopefully by October end we will know the fate of 2021 roxor.
Excellent points!

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks Bhayarock! My buddy and I both bought one so there's at least two in Logan. I saw a used car dealer in town that had one with a lot of extras on it that they were trying to sell and it is gone now; maybe three in Logan. The dealer I bought it from (Schow's Twin Falls) was telling me that they had been the top selling dealer in the west and possibly in the country for a month or two. They have multiple locations in Idaho. So there is probably a decent concentration of Roxors in central and southeast Idaho. They were awesome to deal with by the way! One last thing; I think if they were still available to buy, at least 4 other people that have seen my friends and mine would buy one immediately!

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought my new 2020 Factory Lifted Roxor on "Black Monday" (August 10, the last day they could be legally sold). It took two weeks to pick-up due to a busy schedule and the fact that I bought it 170 miles away. A Stage 1 Diesel Freak upgrade was installed by my dealer prior to pickup. I immediately installed the factory Bimini Top, Side & Rearview Mirrors, Turn Signals and a Lighted License Plate Mount from ezturnsignalkits.com. The turn signals are lever activated by a high quality, column mounted, all metal switch assembly. I used the kits front amber LED lights mounted into the front grill and opted to use LED bulbs in the existing top socket of the factory tail light assembly. I was able to license it two days ago and I'm good to go! The factory lifted suspension combined with the Goodyear DuraTracs is an awesome setup. The tires were way too harsh upon pickup (28 psi) so I've aired them down to 20 psi front and 15 psi rear; It's now perfect for around town roads and trails. Here are some pics:

View attachment 7434

View attachment 7435

Can't wait for the holiday weekend!

Happy Trails,
Utah_Aviator

View attachment 7434 View attachment 7435
Hey man, love your rig. Looks awesome. Congrats. It’s good to see another person with a factory lift 2020. Is your suspension insanely stiff?

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Collin; thanks for the kudos! My first ride off-road was very JARRING! So, yes, my suspension seemed very stiff. However, I lowered my tire pressures to 20 psi front and 15 psi rear and it made a TREMENDOUS difference. Much better ride that was quite a bit softer. I really like it now, but I plan to keep experimenting with tire pressures until I find the optimum ride and performance for me. Got any pics of your rig?

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Collin; thanks for the kudos! My first ride off-road was very JARRING! So, yes, my suspension seemed very stiff. However, I lowered my tire pressures to 20 psi front and 15 psi rear and it made a TREMENDOUS difference. Much better ride that was quite a bit softer. I really like it now, but I plan to keep experimenting with tire pressures until I find the optimum ride and performance for me. Got any pics of your rig?
Hey man, I’ll definitely give that a try. It’s a rough ride for sure. I haven’t seen too many people with the 2020 so it really is cool to see another. Are you going to keep your grill on or change it out? I was going to switch to a Jeep style but now I’m stoked that we have the grill that only appeared for one year so I’m keeping it.

2BD0B12E-43BA-4AA7-B0C9-A20DDC532A72.jpeg

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great looking rig Collin! I'm with you; the grill doesn't bother me and it's way better than the earlier one so I'm going to stay with it.